2011 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Spectacular automobile!

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Fantastic car for the price."

Cons: "Front window pillars are wide and obstruct view."

"I get compliments wherever I go regarding the LaCrosse. It is a gorgeous automobile inside and out. Drives like you are sailing on a cloud. Have driven a Caddy and, honestly, it does not come close to the ride of the Buick. Sound system is spectacular. Bluetooth is fantastic. Navigation is wonderful. Comfort is great. Only problem is that the front window pillars are too wide and distract your view somewhat. It is a fabulous auto."

The Rear View Camera often blacks out

By on Thursday, September 12, 2013

"The Rear View Camera is very poor. The Camera does not adjust for slight changes in light value and then blacks out. After a delay of from 21 seconds to 2 minutes the camera sometimes resets to the light and an image is visible. The camera does not display a satisfactory image at night. The dealer replaced the camera but theres was not improvement in the image. The dealer wrote a 'technical issue' report and Buick responded that these black out incidents were 'a normal characteristic' of the camera. I did two online chats with customer assistance and was informed both times that camera image black outs and unsatisfactory images at night were 'a normal characteristic' of the camera. I wrote a comprehensive summary detailing the slight lux value of the light a these camera at the time of these blackouts. Buick replied that the blackouts and unsatisfactory to no image at night were 'normal characteristics' of the reverse camera system. And that Buick did not intend to replace any reverse camera components on my vehicle. I own two other vehicles with reverse camera systems and both of these systems display a perfect image under all of the light conditions wherein the Buick Lacosse system fails. Buick is aware of these facts and still claims that the Lacrosse camera is OK."

great styling; responsive; loaded with extras

By on Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

"We love the back-up camera, it has saved us from a few accidents with civilians/inanimate objects. Plus the radar alerts for blind spots in side mirrors."

Buick is for us younger folk too.

By on Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I tested an Acura TL and RL, a Cadillac CTS, a '06 Lexus LS and GS350, a Hyundai Genesis, and an Infiniti M35 and G37, VW CC; and then I bought a Buick at 29 years of age. I think GM has set their sights too low by comparing this vehicle to the Lexus ES. I didn't drive the ES because it looks very boring. I did however, drive a lot of other cars that I thought would convince me not to buy the Buick. All the cars I mentioned above have something nice to offer: TL's sportiness, GS's smooth power, LS's numbing comfort and living room size, Genesis's interior quality, CC's one of a kind design however, none of them put the package together quite like the LaCrosse (The M35 came close but for a lot more $). The Buick is a beautiful car inside and out, it is VERY comfortable, quiet but still allows you to stay in touch with what is going on with the car and the road. I've only had this car for a couple of days but I am more than pleased with my decision. The only regret I have is that I might've spent a few more thousand for the CXS. I know GM is coming out with a 4 cylinder; I just hope they don't cheap this vehicle down like Ford does with the Mustang. I don't want an entry Lux vehicle that goes into high end Malibu territory. That being said, I hope GM stocks become available sooner than later."

My 1st Buick

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"I never imagined EVER buying a Buick, but this is not your Father's Buick. The design both inside and out rival or beat Lexus and Acura and for a much lower price. The leather seats and quality of the trim work on the interior cabin is top of the line and the 5 year warranty is great. The drawbacks that I found... it is underpowered for the size of the vehicle. If you want any options just get the CLS, because it comes with so much that you wouldn't have to add anything - plus you get the more powerful engine, better wheels and the fancy rear exhaust. I found out after I bought it that the production of the car was stopped because of electrical issues. I haven't had a problem and hopfully that has all been resolved. I do love the car but one more issue... GM dealerships... they need to get a clue from Honda. The waiting areas are small and dirty and they act like you are bothering them. I look forward to taking my Honda in for service. Free Starbucks and great atmosphere. Not that tough GM."