2011 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

I love to drive my Buick

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Love to drive, handles well, very comfortable"

Cons: "Has some odd blind spots"

"I've really enjoyed this car so far. It's so comfortable to travel in. I've really enjoyed the infotainment system, it's great if you're traveling long distances. The driver's seat is the most comfortable of any car I've ever owned. I recently took a trip with family and my sister, who usually gets car sick in the back seat, said that she didn't have any sickness in this car. I think that has to do with how well it rides. This car has the first back up camera I've ever had in a car, parallel parking is so much easier than other cars I've owned. I've been impressed with how well this car handles on curves, especially when navigating the canyons in Utah. The 3.6 liter engine has plenty of power and then some. The gas milage isn't bad, on the highway I get an average of 28 mpg, around town 22 mpg. There are some blind spots on this vehicle that you have to get used too. The model I bought has vehicle detection, that helps, but I have to turn my mirrors out more than I'm used to to help minimize blind spots. The frame on either side of the windshield takes some getting used to as well. Over all I'm very happy with the car and really like the way it looks. I think Buick hit a home run on the styling."

oor value

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cons: "poor vale ,noise at 1500 rpm"

"msr 39750 trade vale with 2000 miles 25600,,noise at 1500 rpm factory says normal. i say no for a 39750 car"

Ready to buy current year

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Great hiway gas milage, remote start very handy"

Cons: "See review above."

"This car is on of the best I have owned. My first GM product and I am extremely happy with it. Two things I would change: 1) Add tinted windows, 2) replace the low profile tires with a higher profile for a better ride."

One Drawback: User Unfriendly Navigation System

By on Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Pros: "Pleasant interior. Adjustable front passenger seat"

Cons: "Navigation system design failure noted"

"The instructions for personalizing the navigation system do not fully explain how to initialize or amend the "Contacts" listing, to enable a spoken instruction to direct the driver to a previously entered location. While the GM tech support investigated the new system's operation, and informed me of the way to enter contacts, it proved impossible to use any one word identification. Thus, for example, "Costco" has to become "Costco Warehouse." But it must be entered as "Warehouse" (first name) "Costco" (last name), or else the alphabetical listing would place the listing in the W section. This is because the designers of the system assumed that every entry would have a first and last name, and that every user would think along those lines. It's impossible to list, "Market" "Doctor" "Hospital" "Mother" or any other one word entry as a contact. That design anomaly ought to be considered, if you plan to use the navigation feature. Otherwise, it has proven itself a very nice auto."

good car

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

"I have had some minor issues, not mechanical."