2011 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 229 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

My wife and I both love this car!!!

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, styling, leg room, easy to drive"

Cons: "not discovering this car sooner"

"We have only had the car for a month, so I can't say anything about reliability, however ride and comfort is above top notch. We were looking at and test driving the SRX, and, CTS and feel that the Lacrosse beats it in every category, the ride is smooth, the seats just wrap around you, and power on the highway is more than enough (more than the SRX). We just took an extended trip with 4 adults and luggage, everybody was comfortable and NOT cramped at all. Plus we averaged 27 mpg with all that weight. Ambient lighting is a sweet touch also. My wife likes the lines of the car, it looks like it is moving down the road when it is sitting still."

Very Nice Car!

By on Saturday, July 7, 2012

"I have owned the car for a year and a half, runs and drives exellent. I have had more people make comments on what a nice looking car it is. I have the CXS and it has every option you could want, and I love the keyless ignition never have to take my fob out of my pocket. If your looking for a car, take a good look at the Buick Lacrosse."

This was one the best cars I ever bought new.

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Driver side leg room for people over 6 feet tall."

"This car had all the luxury that you would find in high dollar imports. I looked at about a dozen luxury cars but this car blew me away as soon as I sat behind the wheel. The heads up display was awesome, the headlights turn as you turn, very powerful engine. Pure luxury interior."

My Dream Car

By on Sunday, April 17, 2016

Pros: "Sporty and Luxurious"

Cons: "Chrome wheels not avail"

"The LaCrosse my perfect car in this price range. I also looked at Lincoln, Toyota, Lexus, Infinity, but I was smitten as soon as I saw the LaCrosse. I do have the top of the line Touring model, so I cannot think of any options I wish I had. The car drives like a dream, minimal road noise after 30K miles, no maintenance or repairs needed except oil changes. I would recommend the Buick LaCrosse to anyone looking for comfortable,and luxurious 4 door sedan. The back seat is very roomy, fits 3 avg size adults very comfortably. My car is red and I have never had more compliments on a car. I am over 60, so I have owned a few in my day. I have the "Heads Up"Display and Blind Spot warning, now I can't lie without these two features. LOVE!!"

best handling most comfortable ride & 28mpg

By on Sunday, October 9, 2016

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"white diamond ,all leather, handles like a dream. All the bells, whistle & safety features Much more......."

La Crosse, the "Automobile", not just a car.

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pros: "Unbelievable automobile."

"I've owned Buicks from 1979 -2012. This La Crosse has spanked all the previous Buick luxury autos,and now this unbelievable computer packed machine is spanking the competition in looks, performance and overall design."

Caught My Eye

By on Friday, December 11, 2009

"Had been looking for a new car, lots of reviews and internet searching...LaCrosse caught my eye, stopped at a Buick dealer to see first hand. Took one off the lot...wife loved it. Great styling and the interior is the final straw...have not owned an American car for MANY years, but this one has won me over."

best new car!

By on Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"fabuloso! beautiful european styling without the high price of others, handles so smoothly, blue ambient lighting sets up this cockpit! no noise with package they have put together.... great mileage.....love it!"

Best buy far in it's class

By on Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pros: "Beautful car outside and in"

"After many long drives with Avalons,. ES350,Acura ,Accord,Chrysler300,these were rentals that I had driven sevral hundred miles each.I had a Buick Lacrosse on few occasions,but I kept coming back to the Lacrosse.It is just smoother,quieter and looks so much better.This is a beautiflul car inside and outside.I own the Premium 2,the way car is eqipped,it is a very good price for what you get.As for blind spots,most every new car I have driven has them.This seems no worse than others"

Best car on the road

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "great quality, many features, smooth ride"

"The Buick Lacrosse turns heads when you drive down the road and the interior is better than other high end luxury brands. Put this on the top of your list to look at!"

Drive the MODEL you want to buy first

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Smooth drive. Beautiful. Good rear seating"

Cons: "poor storage (inside"

"Beautiful sleek outside design. Gorgeous blue lighting on the dashboard. Comfortable leather seating front and back. V6 has good pickup. Dangerously poor left/right turning visibility due to very wide window post and mirror placement. Front headrests useless for people under, say 5'4" and rear headrests block view out rear window. No way to open trunk from inside except to remove key from ignition! No spot lighting for the ignition key. Our old Buick LeSabre had a trunk unlock button on driver's door. There is no lock on the glove box!? Why not? There is inadequate storage for the driver's things: cell phone, sunglasses, pens etc. The visor has no ability to store anything which the LeSabre also had. The trunk space and opening is terrible. Radio functions on steering wheel poorly designed. Hands free call system needlessly complicated. Buick should go back to design board on this model."

Regretting The Purchase

By on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pros: "Great styling, rich interior, excellent quality."

Cons: "Terrible driveability, 5,000 rpm shifts, gas hog."

"My first review of the 2012 Lacrosse was all great at one month of ownership. But I soon noticed the gas mileage was terrible and no where Buick's rating. At 4,ooo miles the break-in period is over and the noticeable defect in this car is glaring! The transmission is set to shift at over 4,000 rpm. When accelerating on highways the shift points are at 5,000 rpm and over. The car practically redlines at every shift until you reach cruising speed. Not only is this very disappointing, crashes the gas mileage, and adds to engine wear, it becomes very uncomfortable to your senses. The V-6 engine has more than enough power to shift like a "normal" car but I found Buick has done this on purpose. They call this normal! Their customer service line blew me off when I complained about this situation. They acted like it was the very first complaint they have received about this. A quick search on-line finds many complaints about this high shift situation. A new program to re-set shift points is all it would take to stop the growing complaints, but Buick is ignoring the problem. After two months of driving this car I can't wait to get rid of it and back to a "normal" driving car. All the other amenities it offers are negated by this problem. Too bad Buick!"

Great car, some minor limitations.

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

"Needs more in-cabin storage for incidentals, my only complaint. At 70 MPH is getting almost 30 MPG, in-town not so hot, maybe 18 - 20. First Buick ever, I have owned over 60 cars. Nice styling too."

test remote start B 4 U buy

By on Thursday, January 21, 2010

"My wife and I love this LaCrosse, we waited 3 yrs since seeing it at auto show. Then waited another 6 months after you could order one. We are disapointed with the lack of range on the remote start feature. So strongly sugest that if you are interested in this option drive this LaCrosse to were you would most likely use remote start and try to remotely start car."

Best value for the money

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Value, appointments, ride and mileage"

Cons: "need to do something with the front end and grille"

"I used to drive a Cadillac CTS and a BMW; both were much more expensive than the Buick and neither had the value to price ratio of the Buick. Quality is far great than that of the Cadillac and equal to that of the BMW."

Love our LaCrosse

By on Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pros: "Fabulous features, great handling, dependable"

Cons: "minor limitations on front visibility"

"Traded in our Mercedes for this car and haven't looked back. We LOVE this car. It is comfortable and classy. We consistently get around 25-27 mpg. It has been extremely dependable. The only issue we had was with the XM radio, which was replaced under warranty. We love all the features on the car. The moon roof is wonderfully large and easy to operate. The sound system is awesome and the hands free telephone is such a great feature. I've used it numerous times when I've forgotten my phone or been in an area where cellular reception was impossible. We get many compliments on the car wherever we drive it from people young and old. The visibility out the front window did take a little getting used to but after only a day or so we had it easily figured out. Our only "wish list" item for the convenience features on the car would be for the doors to automatically lock when you exit the vehicle with the key and walk away from the car. The keyless ignition and auto-entry with the key in hand/purse feature is great, but it doesn't work on exiting the vehicle. We aren't even considering another make/model of car for our new vehicle; will just go newer if we don't decide to keep this one!"

Love the car. Fun to drive and comfortable.

By on Thursday, December 1, 2011

"I find after driving this car over a long trip that I feel very refreshed and not stressed when getting out of it."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"WOW! What an amazing car and my dealer rocks! Everything about this car says class, from the leather interior with heated/cooled seats,the ambiant lighting and the great sound system to the exterior with its sleek shape and oversized sunroof with almost no outside noise affecting your drive. I never want to stop at work or the store, just let me keep driving my Buick Lacrosse CXL"

happy to be safe

By on Friday, November 26, 2010

"my wife I bought our 2011 lacrosse cxl allwheel drive in october 2010 about 4 weeks ago. nov. 23rd we got rear-ended at a toll booth and it pushed us into the vehicle in front of us. the guy was doing about 45 when he hit I took it to the BUICK DEALER WHERE i BOUGHT IT and he said it did just what it was designed to do and that was absorb the impact they what they call a break-away bar in back of the bumper thank god for that. he said that if that wasnt in place the truck that hit us would have been in iour back seat. my car was driveable but not safe to drive. where as the truck that hit me it basically totaled his front-end.my damage was only bumper cover breakaway bar trunk lid taillights got schratched. and on the front-end grillebumper guard and line everything up. so as far as i'm concerened that is the safeist car i've owend. I would recommend it highly"

Awesome Ride

By on Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Well over the last 5 years or so i have bought infiniti,lexus,honda just about all of the foreign cars even an S class mercedes and by far this buick takes the cake. I am 30 years old and i never thought that i would purchase a buick to me it just always seemed like an older persons car but now that i have it i LOVE it. The ride is comfortable and quiet and im 6'3 280 and have lots of space for my body and legs. I also own a 2010 lexus es 350 but i usually keep it in the garage and drive the buick. Overall this car is awesome and i would recommend it to anyone and any age range"

Replacing Company car

By on Monday, March 9, 2015

Pros: "Love the look, drive feel."

Cons: "Blind spots. Will get lane sensor options next."

"I get a replacement company car every 3-5 years. This 2010 Lacrosse (100% loaded) is now in month 62 and I have to trade in. Having a hard time finding anything near what I want at the same price. Major problems have been the 19" wheels. Destroyed about six on potholes. Air pressure sensors have been faulty. Cannot use Sun roof or shade since it will lock up in open and require a quick trip to dealer. (Relay issue.) Closest dealer not really sympathetic with issues. Original dealer too far but service there is 100%. (Had to be shipped in from another State to get what I wanted. Will never buy car off the lot if I have to give up a color or option."

Great value for the money

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"I own the 2011 cxs La Crosse It is one of the best cars I have ever owned.The longer I drive it the better I like it."

most dependable car I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"This car has performed flawlessly from day one! I have never before received so many complements on a car's looks."

Great car!

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "Style. Comfort. Drivability. Reliability. AWD!"

Cons: "Mileage could be better."

"I have had my LaCrosse CXL AWD for sixteen months now and have 16,000 miles on it. No problems - AT ALL! No squeeks or rattles. Gets a lot of attention. Not what people usually think of when they think "Buick". The all wheel drive is great and a must! Drop of a mile or two a gallon on gas with AWD, but traction is superb. Very comfortable in city or highway with leg room in the back for anyone 6'4". Cannot live without OnStar now. Bottom line - no compliants. Give it a test drive and you will own one, too!"

CXS

By on Friday, April 8, 2011

"I've really enjoyed this car, both as a freeway cruiser and commuter car. The combination of adaptive handling and power from the 3.6 engine make trips through the Oregon Coast range fun. This is a car that definitely draws attention from other drivers Lacrosse reviews invariably mention the interior, both front and rear seat roominess as well as the comfort and quality levels. Those reviews are understated If you're in the market for a new midsize sedan, do yourself a favor and check one of these gems out. I do think the blind side detectors are well worth getting. The car weighs close to 4000 lbs and the around town mileage shows it. At least it uses regular gas. Overall I have to say this is probably the best car I have ever owned"