2010 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Love my 2015 LaCrosse BUT

By on Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pros: "Good gas milage, Quiet interior, Great looks."

Cons: "Rough ride, poor resale value, Some blind-spots."

"Been a Buick owner for years, and was hoping this Lacrosse would be the Park Avenue, or Riviera replacement I've been looking for. BUT, this Buick does not ride as smooth as my old Parkie or Rivie. On a rough road, you can feel most every bump. Thinking about lowering the tire air pressure a little to see if that helps. On a positive note, this Lacrosse has plenty of power, gas mpg avg around town is 25, looks great, very quiet interior, has all the bells & whistles that my wife & I enjoy. Besides the above ride complaint, another down side is: per KBB, the trade value is only $27k, and sticker was $41k 4-months ago when I bought it... How in the world can a car depreciate that much, that soon?"

Best car I've ever owned -

By on Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"it's very comfortable to drive and the all wheel drive is great for MN winters!"

A very good vehicle

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "very comfortable and quiet inside; good looking"

Cons: "small trunk opening"

"I only downgraded this car slightly because the trunk opening is small. Other than that, I love this car. I routinely have people stop me in parking lots, or roll down their windows at intersections to admire the car and ask me about how it is to own and drive."

Very good, comfortable, quiet

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive and very proud of the good looks."

Cons: "no cons thus far."

"This car has to be one of the best if not the best I have ever owned. MPG overall at least 30 and have gotten ss high as 40 MPG, very pleasing."

I love to drive my Buick

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Love to drive, handles well, very comfortable"

Cons: "Has some odd blind spots"

"I've really enjoyed this car so far. It's so comfortable to travel in. I've really enjoyed the infotainment system, it's great if you're traveling long distances. The driver's seat is the most comfortable of any car I've ever owned. I recently took a trip with family and my sister, who usually gets car sick in the back seat, said that she didn't have any sickness in this car. I think that has to do with how well it rides. This car has the first back up camera I've ever had in a car, parallel parking is so much easier than other cars I've owned. I've been impressed with how well this car handles on curves, especially when navigating the canyons in Utah. The 3.6 liter engine has plenty of power and then some. The gas milage isn't bad, on the highway I get an average of 28 mpg, around town 22 mpg. There are some blind spots on this vehicle that you have to get used too. The model I bought has vehicle detection, that helps, but I have to turn my mirrors out more than I'm used to to help minimize blind spots. The frame on either side of the windshield takes some getting used to as well. Over all I'm very happy with the car and really like the way it looks. I think Buick hit a home run on the styling."