2007 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 310 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Excellent Vehicle

By on Thursday, January 3, 2008

"I averaged 28mpg in city and highway. Got 32mph when I drove to Chicago. One of the best vehicles I have ever owned. The only problem was that it had a tad too much wind noise at high speeds."

By on Sunday, October 7, 2007

"Front doors are small and do not open far enough. Comfortable & quiet ride. V-6 has good acceleration and the 4 wheel disc ABS brabibg system is excellent. Good trunk space. Just make the front doors open more."

saved our lives

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"had a horrible wreck - totalled car - walked away - my favorite car ever ! will get another"

great vehicle

By on Thursday, April 9, 2015

Pros: "runs great and looks great, inexpensive to operate"

Cons: "none to speak of"

"I've had this car for what seems like ages. Run great and looks new. A little care goes a long way."

Great car

By on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"The LaCrosse has been very reliable. Simple regular oil changes and maintenance work."

Very comfortable and good-performing sedan

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Good performance and reliability; smooth running"

Cons: "Mediocre stereo sound"

"I am the second owner of my '06 LaCrosse. My previous car was a '94 Buick Park Avenue. Compared to the Park Avenue the LaCrosse is equally quiet and smooth-running (both have the familiar 3.8 litre V-6, not supercharged.) However I did prefer the soft ride and large interior of the Park Avenue. The LaCrosse is less of a boulevard cruiser but its ride is quite comfortable. The standard stereo system is powerful but has a booming bass quality that I don't care for, so I have to tinker with the tone settings a lot. At 6 years old and 67,000 miles, there are no problems with the car and no known major mechanical problems in its history. I would recommend this type of car to anyone looking for a comparable sedan in its price range."

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

By on Saturday, July 17, 2010

"only had this car 11 days and i love it . 2007 cxl with 55,400 miles. best thing was price, only 10,600 dollars. 3800 v-6 is peppy but also thirsty average 20mpg.filly loaded w/remote start, which i didn't know it had till i brought her home. buick are supposed to be old people cars, but still are sporty[looks like mercedes in front] i'm 45 but feel like a 20 year old behind the wheel! car gets plenty of stares."

Great vehicle for price

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"I have had my LaCrosse for over a year now. I purchased it used with 10, 000 miles on it. Never had any problems with it. It has the high out put engine so the mpg is a little low but ok. I get 21-22 in city driving and 26 on the highway. If you need power it is there from the start or passing on the highway. It is a very comfortable ride and can adjust to meet any need. Only down side is no MP player due to being marketed to an older genreation but I am 40 and love the looks and style just needs a few newer tech toys to make it a totally awesome vehicle. I would not trade it for the very few short comings. I purchased it for a work vehicle to drive clients and co-workers."

Love my LaCrosse

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Bought my '05 new. I drive 100 miles per day and love this car. Very reliable and dependable. My husband has a blind spot when he drives my car. Doesn't seem to have much head room for a average man. Perfect for me. 27-30 mpg. Never a minutes trouble"

I love this car!!

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"I bought my 2005 Buick LaCrosse from a local dealer and my friends thought I was crazy because the car had 80000 miles on it when I bought it in 2007. That mileage told me that it had been mostly driven "highway" and hadn't experienced a lot of "stop & go". I have never had a moment of regret! It is the smoothest riding car I have ever owned, gets 30+ mph highway & 26+ overall avg. mph. I love the dual climate control, the split bench seat with the fold-down console and the remote start. If & when it's time to trade again, I wouldn't hesitate to try to find another LaCrosse. I LOVE this car!!"