2013 Buick Encore

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Best car I have owned in a very long time.

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "Excellent Car. Great Price and a lot fun to drive."

Cons: "There are no Cons that I think of."

"I have owned a lot of new vehicles in my time. I would say about 10 new ones, both Cars, CUVs and Trucks. I must say that the 2013 Buick Encore has got be one of the very best ones I have owned. Fuel milage is excellent. I get about 31 MPG overall. You really can't beat that with a car that weights 3100 Lbs. The ride and handling are excellent. It is very quite inside, with almost no road noise. The car has a lot of goodies included such as Lane Change Warning, Collision Warning, Rear View Camera Heated Steering Wheel and Seats. 6 Way Power Seats on both Driver and Passenger side. The Engine is a small 1.4 Liter with a Turbo charger giving it the boast to really get up and going. All in all an Excellent Vehicle."

2013 Buick Encore - Very Happy! Love the vehicle.

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Luxurious, Little Road Noise"

Cons: "Trunk Space Passenger arm rest"

"We just got back from our 1st 600 mile road trip with the new 2013 Buick Encore.....and love the vehicle. The handling is fantastic, it is roomy and comfortable. Very little road noise, was doing 87 MPH and didn't realize it. Suspension is good, ride is fantastic. Mileage was wonderful. I like the vehicle more now than I did when we purchased it. My only complaint....could use a bit more trunk. Can't fit golf clubs but....can fit luggage. Also...the driver has a arm rest but the front right seat doesn't. It would be nice if both had arm rests that fold up and down. I was worried about pick up and passing (due to Car and Driver review) - don't worry about it....it did fantastic. I don't know why Car and Driver said that in the review....more like they pick on American Made Vehicles.....I was flying by people while passing and our car was loaded."

I love my little SUV

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "great price, a lot of amenitites, fun to drive"

Cons: "liftgate not remote nor has an inside release"

"I've had my little encore for about 2 weeks now and it's put FUN back in driving for me.I can zip in out of traffic and cruise down the hwy in comfort and style. I love that it doesn't look like all other SUV's. I'm a very large person and i got into it just fine. I also have a little arthritis and some of the larger SUV's didn't even work for me. I'm loving all the tech in it and learn somthing new everyday. For my first 300 miles i'm getting 24 MPG for city driving the AWD model. It also makes me feel confident while driving. I was able to get alot of extras that i couldn't afford on other models. My 77 y/o mom can get in and out of this SUV very easily also. The backup camera is so nice and adds some of that confident to my driving. So if your considering an SUV and don't need a huge boat sized one. I highly recommend giving the encore at least a test drive. It's even better inside than out. I couldn't get the "10" to check on the very likley scale. I've actually all ready recommended it to friends."

BIG LUXURY IN A SMALL PACKAGE

By on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pros: "Super Quality, ride and connectivity."

Cons: "More color choices."

"Beautiful interior, amazing room inside! The Buick Intellilink works great with my iphone and ipod. I added splash guards and the rubber truck mat. After test driving a BMW X1 and Lexus RX, i am soo glad i checked out this car. This vehicle drives in such a higher quality fashion and has a great warranty to boot!"

Luxury and sport in a tidy package.

By on Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pros: "Almost 40 mpg hwy..AWD too, handling, braking..."

Cons: "Some think it is too small, need to drive it."

"I have yet to find a car that is perfect and will usually change what ever to my liking. Well I think I found it and it only took a couple of thousand miles! Coming from Sport Cars and Sport Sedans the Enocre will satisfy all your corner carving desires and has braking capacity to send your occupants forward onto their seat belts. Quiet, quiet, quiet too! The fuel economy that beats all but economy cars with almost 40 mpg on the highway....and that is with all-wheel drive. The BuickForums are backing this up as owners put some more miles on. Which puts at the most efficient AWD, gasoline you can buy. Super comfortable as we just put eight 8-10 hours days shopping for houses, turning around in parking lots and people's driveway the size make the perfect companion in a squeeze."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Encore near Honolulu. See local deals