2013 Buick Encore

Based on 79 Ratings for the 2013 - 2018 models.

absolutely love this car!

By on Tuesday, November 7, 2017

"I fell in love when I first saw this car. Traded in a 2005 Jeep Liberty with only 68000 miles on it. The quiet and feel while driving is amazing! Am getting 25/32 MPG obviously better than the Jeep. Would have liked an auto trunk lid, hard to maneuver with pkgs in your arms but plenty of room for groceries etc. I am not tech savvy so I am still learning all the things available on this car. Was leary at first about 4cl turbo but it has plenty of pep on straight away as well as mountain roads. Am a senior citizen and getting in and out is a breeze. Price and value I feel is very good"

Great handling & Quiet

By on Saturday, January 6, 2018

Cons: "Dim headlights"

"I bought the Buick Encore Leather packaged car used and was a leased car and was in new low milage condition. Before I bought it, I read the Consumer Report on it and saw their review as under powered with better choices out there. I couldnt disagree more. The 4 cylender is only underpowered if youre used to gunning it at the stop lights. The 6 speed trans gives very smooth acceleration not bogging down at all and I get 33.2 mpg on the road driving the speed limit. The handling is exceptional and very quiet to drive. Every body seam every interior fit is perfect. My only single complaint is the dim headlights. I spent 25 and upgraded to 125w (each bulb), 6,000k, 1200 lumen LED headlights (5 minute DIY job) and now its a perfect SUV for my Wife & I."

Best car I have owned in a very long time.

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "Excellent Car. Great Price and a lot fun to drive."

Cons: "There are no Cons that I think of."

"I have owned a lot of new vehicles in my time. I would say about 10 new ones, both Cars, CUVs and Trucks. I must say that the 2013 Buick Encore has got be one of the very best ones I have owned. Fuel milage is excellent. I get about 31 MPG overall. You really can't beat that with a car that weights 3100 Lbs. The ride and handling are excellent. It is very quite inside, with almost no road noise. The car has a lot of goodies included such as Lane Change Warning, Collision Warning, Rear View Camera Heated Steering Wheel and Seats. 6 Way Power Seats on both Driver and Passenger side. The Engine is a small 1.4 Liter with a Turbo charger giving it the boast to really get up and going. All in all an Excellent Vehicle."

Great Little SUV

By on Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pros: "Looks, Comfort, Quality Materials, Gas Mileage"

Cons: "Nit picking here, very small fuel gauge"

"Recently purchased this vehicle. Traded in a Honda. Was looking for something that was relatively fun, stylish, and comfortable. The Encore fits the bill perfectly. Some people have mentioned the power as a negative. I find it to be more than acceptable. Have not experienced a problems with it. The inside is made up of generally high quality materials. The vehicle is extremely quiet under all circumstances. I highly recommend it. Before buying, I test drove the following. Honda HR-V, Mazda CX-3, and Jeep Renegade. After doing that, it was very easy to buy the Encore."

Luxury and sport in a tidy package.

By on Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pros: "Almost 40 mpg hwy..AWD too, handling, braking..."

Cons: "Some think it is too small, need to drive it."

"I have yet to find a car that is perfect and will usually change what ever to my liking. Well I think I found it and it only took a couple of thousand miles! Coming from Sport Cars and Sport Sedans the Enocre will satisfy all your corner carving desires and has braking capacity to send your occupants forward onto their seat belts. Quiet, quiet, quiet too! The fuel economy that beats all but economy cars with almost 40 mpg on the highway....and that is with all-wheel drive. The BuickForums are backing this up as owners put some more miles on. Which puts at the most efficient AWD, gasoline you can buy. Super comfortable as we just put eight 8-10 hours days shopping for houses, turning around in parking lots and people's driveway the size make the perfect companion in a squeeze."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Encore near Honolulu. See local deals