2011 Buick Enclave

Based on 367 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

I own 2 Enclaves. 2008 model & 2011. Both junk !!

By on Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pros: "Decent looking vehicle."

Cons: "More than can be stated in 50 characters !!"

"Run, don't walk away from buying ANY Buick Enclave.I own two of them. 2008 w 120,00 miles & 2011 w 60,000 miles. All types of front end problems, including rack & pinion steering gear bad at 60,00 miles along with the power steering pumps leaking on both the 2008 & 2011 year models !! Loud road noise from drivers standpoint on most road surfaces as well -- even on brand new tires!! Nice looking but terrible overall quality from expensive vehicles."

2014 Enclave Premium 2WD

By on Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pros: "Styling, excellent value, drivetrain, performance."

Cons: "Lack of visibility out of the rear."

"Believe in Buick Quite Tuning. Very smooth, quite and confortable on trips. More than enough power. Excellent gas milage considering the size. The Infotainment system is excellent. The enterior is very confortable, spacious and elegant. The diamond blue piping around the enterior is a very nice touch at night. Cooloed seats are great. No problems in the first 14 months."

Love luxury... go for this car

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Smooth and comfortable drive. Wonderful AC for all"

Cons: "Minimal cargo room in back"

"This car has been a blessing to our family of 8. Great for long rides that provide lots of comfort and very low noise. I'm spoiled when I drive other cars because they feel so rough."

Don't like it, am looking to get out of it.

By on Monday, August 31, 2015

"Although the build quality ( fit & finish, quality of materials) is generally excellent, everything goes downhill once out on the road. The ride is terrible; trucklike and harsh, not what I expected from Buick. Also, the "premium" leather/heated/full power front buckets are very uncomfortable, especially on a long ride. My best advice to anyone considering this vehicle is to take it for a LONG test drive, over varied surfaces."

Classy Comfort

By on Monday, July 6, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, Family Entertainment, Buick Customer Serv"

Cons: "Drop in value, Electronic Mirrors, Interior Fan"

"Saab_9_3 & Davo (and others) do a great job explaining this vehicle. It is a luxury ride and a wonderful GM product with plenty of room. Being a military family, we have filled it to the brim, loaded the top, and towed things across many states with no issues and all in quiet comfort. The ride is so smooth with plenty of power but it is still not a sports car. It is also not a 4x4 off-road vehicle but our Enclave has been through snow storms and in the aftermath of a hurricane and on the back roads of Oklahoma and has not once gotten even close to being stuck thanks to the all wheel drive and traction control. The only problems we have had (not self-induced) is the gear inside the driver side mirror has broken so it no longer retracts electronically and the interior fan motor has gotten slightly louder at the lower speeds but it is over 7 years old and approaching 80k miles so I expect to have some minor issues as you would with any vehicle. Gas mileage on ours runs about 17 city/23 highway."