2009 Buick Enclave

Based on 369 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

A wonderful mix of evolving tech and old school

By on Saturday, February 4, 2017

"Engine revs up nicely - good pick up for a AWD Large SUV, Parking break at left foot - old school, Needs right hand lever for wipers like a real car (Acura), Wipers cause radio interference - (in 2016!?), Cruise control gives one mile per hour per click - nice, Piece of roof rack already blew off - not installed properly, Way overpriced, Roomy for passengers and cargo, Good visibility, Key start, Cant stand the touch screen - Ill take a real radio any day."

Don't like it, am looking to get out of it.

By on Monday, August 31, 2015

"Although the build quality ( fit & finish, quality of materials) is generally excellent, everything goes downhill once out on the road. The ride is terrible; trucklike and harsh, not what I expected from Buick. Also, the "premium" leather/heated/full power front buckets are very uncomfortable, especially on a long ride. My best advice to anyone considering this vehicle is to take it for a LONG test drive, over varied surfaces."

Classy Comfort

By on Monday, July 6, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, Family Entertainment, Buick Customer Serv"

Cons: "Drop in value, Electronic Mirrors, Interior Fan"

"Saab_9_3 & Davo (and others) do a great job explaining this vehicle. It is a luxury ride and a wonderful GM product with plenty of room. Being a military family, we have filled it to the brim, loaded the top, and towed things across many states with no issues and all in quiet comfort. The ride is so smooth with plenty of power but it is still not a sports car. It is also not a 4x4 off-road vehicle but our Enclave has been through snow storms and in the aftermath of a hurricane and on the back roads of Oklahoma and has not once gotten even close to being stuck thanks to the all wheel drive and traction control. The only problems we have had (not self-induced) is the gear inside the driver side mirror has broken so it no longer retracts electronically and the interior fan motor has gotten slightly louder at the lower speeds but it is over 7 years old and approaching 80k miles so I expect to have some minor issues as you would with any vehicle. Gas mileage on ours runs about 17 city/23 highway."

This is a great car!

By on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pros: "Very easy to drive and park."

Cons: "Side mirrors interfere with side vision."

"I love everything about this car. The ONLY change I would suggest is to adjust both side view mirrors. They are large and do interfere with vision to the sides. I own a 2010 and am trading to a 2014 white diamond color, same as my 2010."

poor fuel milage[13]

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pros: "nice looking wood on dash"

Cons: "not worth the money buy a chevy vertion or a ford"

"overall average,not a highend car.poor seat folding on rear seat,cable broke@500 mls,3rd time used.locks it`s self and locks you out,fuel milage is terrible for this size suv mine is awd.when repair are needed they are scheduled weeks in advance.i think GM has gone to far.floor mats are cheap and don`t last long.has blind spots in several places.back up camera not as good as cheaper car of other makers can`tsee as much to sides."