2013 BMW Z4

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

Serious mechanical problems . . .

By on Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Reason: Mechanical Problems

Pros: "Beautiful body design."

Cons: "Lots of mechanical and electrical problems."

"Lifters replaced TWICE since purchased, fuel pump replaced, brakes repaired several times, starter replaced, climate control panel replaced, OEM tires very loud and hunt on the road, adaptive headlights repaired, lots of squeaks and rattles. I will never, ever buy another BMW Z4. I must say the BMW dealerships have been very helpful trying to get things repaired properly . . . too bad, I do like the design of the body but mechanically and electrically it has lots of problems."

What a sport car should be!

By on Thursday, July 2, 2015

Pros: "I truly enjoy driving this car."

Cons: "No complaints and no use for the cup holder!!"

Fresh from the dealership

"Since the mid-sixties I have owned several roasters up to the present including a 1997 Z3 5 speed soft top that ran trouble free all the years I drove it. In 2011 I traded it for a new BMW (E93) 335is coupe/convertible needing extra room for the wife and two Jack Russell Terriers. In the interim I missed having an open air roaster hence the Z4 35is factory direct in Glacier Silver that now has 2600 miles. The Z4 drives and handles superbly retaining all the qualities of an open air roaster. So if you’re not into stiff suspensions and road tire nose so common to roasters this is not the car for you. Don't get me wrong these are great cars, well built and my BMW dealer stands behind it. But it's still a roadster and not a car for those who are more interested in technology and ride comfort unwilling to compromise for the open road this vehicle excels at, it’s made to be driven. This is what a sports car should be."

Fresh from the dealership

Awesome Car

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

"BMWs are great cars with great service"

love this car!

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "beuty.gas milge.hard top.awsme inter(wood).lge nav"

"I leased this car, now plan to buy it...excellnt car,fun to drive reliable, and gas mileage....36miles to gallon coming back from vegas! Fit and finish great..navi great with big screen! And all of this with the best part....when you put the top down..gorgeous....poetry in motion!! Who cares about cupholders!"

BMW, what were they thinking?

By on Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pros: "Looks and Driving Fun"

Cons: "No spare tire, outdated technology package"

"I fully enjoy the look and drive of this car. It is amazingly fun to drive and it turns heads in the looks department. Several things annoy and disappoint me, however. I do not feel comfortable taking this car on short (300 mile) trips, no spare tire. Yes, it has run flat tires (difficult to replace) but after you get to a rest stop on a turnpike, then what? Wait and wait for a flat bed truck to tow you to where ever for a tire? Very time consuming and it stops a fun trip dead in it's tracks. Next, the navigation screen is not clear and crisp (as it is on my Acura) and does not change automatically when you cross into another time zone (as it does with my Acura). Then, no back=up camera, that's just sad. Additionally, the upgraded sound system is not good. I traded a 370Z on this car and it had a better (Bose) system. So many easy to correct errors and I fault myself for not doing my homework to find these things out before I bought this $70,000 car. I will just enjoy the car around town on nice days with the top down. My next car will not be a Z4."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals