2012 BMW Z4

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

2010 BMW SDrive 35i

By on Saturday, February 19, 2011

"My bmer if black on black with the premium and sport packages. So far so good. The passenger's side rear weel rim unexplicably broke in two parts. The dealer replaced it along with the run-flat 255 35R19 tire for free. The car is a looker. It runs great. I do find a bit of turbo lag from 0-20mph, but nothing compared with say, the 2003 Auti TT (which I previously owned). Compared to my previous SLK55 AMG, it falls short of power and responsiveness, but overall, I am very very happy with it. The folding hardtop is faster and operates smoother than the SLK's."

Great car

By on Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Most enjoyable auto I have ever owned. Never had as many questions asked in parking lots.Going to be difficult keeping within my 15K per year lease."

Excellent riding car

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "Would buy another z4"

Cons: "No cons"

"Happy I own this vehicle. Great drive and good on gas."

My Dream Car come true

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "FANTASTIC LOOKS, Awesome handling!!!"

Cons: "A roadster - so no back seat"

"I had the first year (2003) Z4, but when I saw the pictures of the new (2009) Z4 hardtop convertible, I had to have it. I have own it now for the past (almost 3 years) and still get a rush everytime I drive it - especially with the top down!!! - THIS CAR TURNS HEADS AND GETS LOOKS!!! Even after 3 years, I am still in love with this car! - If you are thinking about it, - GET IT! - You won't regret it."

BMW Z4 - The most beautiful Deathtrap on the road

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful Vehicle"

Cons: "Not a safe car to drive"

"I have a 2011 BMW Z4 ( Vin# wbalm5c51be378952 ) with around 16,000 miles on it that has been constantly in the shop for a variety of electrical, mechanical and structural issues. These issues range from the driver’s side of the hood unlatching again and again after multiple services to the car, continually not starting and stalling out when driving at slow speeds. Each issue has been serviced multiple times and as of yet none of the issues have been resolved. Further, these issues have persisted in spite of countless service visits. The vehicle has stalled in stop and go traffic and while making left turns and my friends and family refuse to ride in it for safety reasons. It has now come to a point where I am actually fearful to drive the car. I have been formally reprimanded at work for getting there late due to my car not starting or needing to be taken into service. I keep it in a garage that is both air conditioned and heated. I am a high school counselor and work just 5 miles from my house and usually just drive it to work and to visit my parents on the weekend. I take the car for all of it’s services and only put super-unleaded gas in it. I really can’t think of how I can treat the car better or care for it more. I am sad I own this car and even sadder about the lack of ability BMW has to fix even the simplest mechanical problems..."

Great car, very fun to drive, strong acceleration

By on Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pros: "Great looks, fun to drive"

Cons: "Interior noise with top up, Tire life"

BMW Z4 3.5

"I ordered this car from Germany because manual transmissions are very difficult to find. It took about 2 months to receive it after I put down my deposit. The service from the dealer has been exceptional. My only complaint is a rattle in the roof panel when the top is up which the dealer has not been able to resolve."

BMW Z4 3.5

Good Car

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good customer service, good looking"

Cons: "expensive, not enough cup holders, no technology"

"Good car. Not enough technology to compare with competing cars. Sharp look and well designed convertible roof. Sports car design without adequate comfort or technology. I would have loved to see a better entertainment system."

AWESOME

By on Friday, June 3, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

"I have owned 5 MB SL's, but I like this car the best. Pure sports car. Love the retractable hardtop and the toys. Navigation, sports package and ivory white napa leather is a must!"

Beautiful design and fun to drive

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful design"

"Bought this new in 2009, have 42K miles and after six years there has been no problem. There was no issue with the fuel pump but had to be replaced because of the recall, as well as the battery cable. This is a conv so there will always be noisy in the cabin with the top up. Drive 95% of the time with the top down. Replace the run flat with Michelin PSS, this really changed how the car runs and handles for so much better. Highly recommended."

This Z4 is a Home Run

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pros: "fun, performance, comfort, mpg, hardtop, design"

Cons: "trunk lighting - that's it!"

"This is my 3rd Z4, and the best one we have owned. Our 2009 & 2011 last generation Z4's were great cars but never quite felt like they were "finished". The ride, performance and handling were all BMW but the finesse of the interior was not quite there. Fast forward to the 2013 Z4; its got the performance, ride and handling that you expect with an interior that is larger, more comfortable, has all the creature comforts you expect and best of all it can be used year round now that is has an amazing hardtop. We just got back from a trip from central NJ to Boston this weekend and averaged 71.7 mph while getting 32.2 mpg. That's with a 4 cylinder and automatic. Don't worry, that little four cylinder has better performance than the last Z4 we had with a 6 cylinder. I very highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a car that is the whole package. It doesn't hurt that you don't see many of these on the road. If you want exclusivity without the crazy price that exclusivity sometimes demands, this is the one!"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals