2012 BMW Z4

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.8/10

Excellent quality, fun to drive. Exciting

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

Pros: "Fun, responsive, good tech (with nav system)."

Cons: "Price, but still has good value."

"Just got it 1 month ago. A 35i with bluetooth, navigation, satellite radio, and 'bmw connect'. When I plug in my Ipod i can scroll through my different playlists, pick groups. The professional radio is outstanding. It has the 'm-sport' suspension and is very responsive. Finally, the navigation system is superb. Can be adjusted by the passenger while driving, audio directions (can be muted). Technology is very good - as good as anywhere."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, April 06, 2012

Pros: "I agree with the Pros"

Cons: "Yes the cup holder is in a very bad spot."

"I own a 2003 BMW Z4 that I purchased new. This car is fantastic and built like a sherman tank. Recently I was sitting at a red light and got hit hard from behind. The guy that hit me took off before I could get any information. Can you believe the only damage to the rear end of the 4 was it lost a few little spots of paint the car didn't bend at all. I definitely will buy another one at some time. I love that car."

Great roadster!!

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Lola

"LOVE this car!!! I'm retired...it's my geezer car!! Have had it since July 09. Driven only on dry roads on sunny days. Spends winter months and inclement weather in garage. Great looking,great performance,instant speed and power on demand. Hard-top convertible. Easy to clean and care for the dark deep blue finish..has white leather seats, black dash. Downside: uses premium fuel only, no "butt warmers", has a good sound system, but could be more high-end. A bit of a physical challenge to get into and out of cockpit. Have named her Lola..."

Lola

OMG Way Cool!

By on Sunday, May 08, 2011

"Fantastic car! Power to spare, wonderful styling, very comfortable, more storage than you might expect. Had a 330i. This is even more fun."

Great cruiser

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"I have owned three porsche 911. I bought the Z4 because of the hard top convertable and the looks. I have had more people comment on the Z4 then any of the Porsche's. The Z4 has more then adequate power, good handling, comfortable and very good gas milage. Not on par with the 911 but it cost half the price and the hard top convertable is a big plus."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals