2010 BMW Z4

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

2010 BMW SDrive 35i

By on Saturday, February 19, 2011

"My bmer if black on black with the premium and sport packages. So far so good. The passenger's side rear weel rim unexplicably broke in two parts. The dealer replaced it along with the run-flat 255 35R19 tire for free. The car is a looker. It runs great. I do find a bit of turbo lag from 0-20mph, but nothing compared with say, the 2003 Auti TT (which I previously owned). Compared to my previous SLK55 AMG, it falls short of power and responsiveness, but overall, I am very very happy with it. The folding hardtop is faster and operates smoother than the SLK's."

Great car

By on Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Most enjoyable auto I have ever owned. Never had as many questions asked in parking lots.Going to be difficult keeping within my 15K per year lease."

Excellent riding car

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "Would buy another z4"

Cons: "No cons"

"Happy I own this vehicle. Great drive and good on gas."

My Dream Car come true

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "FANTASTIC LOOKS, Awesome handling!!!"

Cons: "A roadster - so no back seat"

"I had the first year (2003) Z4, but when I saw the pictures of the new (2009) Z4 hardtop convertible, I had to have it. I have own it now for the past (almost 3 years) and still get a rush everytime I drive it - especially with the top down!!! - THIS CAR TURNS HEADS AND GETS LOOKS!!! Even after 3 years, I am still in love with this car! - If you are thinking about it, - GET IT! - You won't regret it."

BMW Z4 - The most beautiful Deathtrap on the road

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful Vehicle"

Cons: "Not a safe car to drive"

"I have a 2011 BMW Z4 ( Vin# wbalm5c51be378952 ) with around 16,000 miles on it that has been constantly in the shop for a variety of electrical, mechanical and structural issues. These issues range from the driver’s side of the hood unlatching again and again after multiple services to the car, continually not starting and stalling out when driving at slow speeds. Each issue has been serviced multiple times and as of yet none of the issues have been resolved. Further, these issues have persisted in spite of countless service visits. The vehicle has stalled in stop and go traffic and while making left turns and my friends and family refuse to ride in it for safety reasons. It has now come to a point where I am actually fearful to drive the car. I have been formally reprimanded at work for getting there late due to my car not starting or needing to be taken into service. I keep it in a garage that is both air conditioned and heated. I am a high school counselor and work just 5 miles from my house and usually just drive it to work and to visit my parents on the weekend. I take the car for all of it’s services and only put super-unleaded gas in it. I really can’t think of how I can treat the car better or care for it more. I am sad I own this car and even sadder about the lack of ability BMW has to fix even the simplest mechanical problems..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals