2008 BMW Z4

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great Roadster

By on Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"We bought as a retirement car. As long as we can get into it, we'll own one. We took it on a two week "no reservations" trip and had 70 degree weather the whole time...perfect car. It's hard to stop the grin, zips past most any situation and has plenty of trunk space...two large travel bags and two gym bags fit perfect. We put on Kumho run flat tires at 30000 miles and they have been quiet and smooth...we also installed a Pioneer, top of the line sound system with Blue Tooth, highly recommend. Ours is a 2004, 3.0and we have put some 20000 miles on it since buying it last year with 19000, it still runs like a new car. We have owned every American car, this is my favorite. Other favorites since the 60's were a Pontiac Bonniville Convertible, a Camaro, a Buick Regal. a Cadillac Elderado and a Linclon Mark 8."

More than satisfied

By on Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"I have owned my silver / red 3.0si auto, m-seats, premium / sport pkg coupe for one year now (17K) and I look forward to driving it more everyday. It is spoty, fun, fast, and handles like it is on rails. BMW's 6 speed auto F1 is the best transmisson I have ever had in a car and it seems to always to be in the correct gear ready for you to stomp on the hair trigger gas pedal (no lag here.... it's point and shoot). The engine is smooth and powerful (5.3 zero to 60) and ultrafast roll ons at 80mph to into the 100's are a breeze. The sport packages offers the 18 inch offsets wheel, suspension and mechanical upgrades thoughout and that awesome sport button to crank it up even more. The car itself has such a beautiful distictive look that is a rarity for cars today. You will recieved compliments daliy even from owners of much more expensive and exotic cars. With all of this and you still get 27-30 mpg. Hands down my favorite BMW and GT sports car. M-seats and sport package are a must!!!"

HOT sports car!!!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"This car is beautiful!!! When i see another on the road it still turns my head. The car drives and handles like a TRUE sports car. Not for the faint of heart though because there is NO storage space and the ride is VERY stiff and sometimes outright jarring! But, if you are looking for a great all around, gorgeous crusier that handles like nothing else you are in for a real treat -- because you have found your match : ) ***Would not recomend as a daily driver unless you can handle the limited storage and stiff ride!!"

Best vehicle ever owned.

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pros: "handling, MPG, power and torque, wonderful 6 speed"

Cons: "Cupholders"

"I know now why it is called the Ultimate Driving Machine. I love this car. I have owned 7 or 8 cars n the past, mostly VW, Audi or German built, but this car is amazing. The handling, the raw power, the convertible electric top, fantastic maneuverability, and responsiveness to the driver. The 6 speed manual is a dream."

Great roadster

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Very fun to drive. Love the gas mileage."

Cons: "Cup holders are terible. lots of cabin noise"

"Car has the perfect combination of gas mileage (32 highway) and sporty quick driving experience. Only real issue is the way it lost value during the 1st 4 years."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals