2004 BMW Z4

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Top-quality roadster

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, great style"

Cons: "a little heavy and bit pricey to maintain"

"If you like the styling and the firm ride, this is a top-quality roadster that holds its own anywhere. About 23 MPG from the beefy engine, great handling, good trunk space--a highly civilized sports car."

Style, Performance, Fun!

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"I bought a used 2003 2.5i version of this car and even though it is the smallest engine available in the US I still love it! Its reliability has been good (with the exception of the convertible top needing replacing), I've gotten looks and comments from people that have been mostly good, and have been on numerous road trips with it. There are a few nits about the car though. The run-flat tires combined with a rock hard suspension mean that you'll be thrashed about on anything but smooth highways (which in America are rare to come by, least of all in my city, Seattle). The electronic steering can seem sluggish on bumpy roads and the car's true acceleration potential is hindered when not in sport mode. Lastly, it's not the most practical but if you're buying a two seater convertible, you're not aiming for practicality. If you can get past these nits, then you'll love this car. I plan on keeping mine forever."

this is THE ultimate driving machine!

By on Sunday, October 14, 2007

"I just got my z4 and i am thrilled each time i drive it. i just step into a different world whenever i drive -- the top down, the sound of the wind and the engine is a very exhilarating experience. sticks to the road on turns, very easy to go fast, the top goes down in less than 10 secs... although some people find this takes too long, for me it's just fine. all my colleagues at work wanted to get one when they saw it. i got a loaded z4 (premium and sports package, leather and heated seats, xenon headlights, etc.) and i feel like a princess in it :) the heated seats are also a plus, the auto dimming mirrors and automatic headlights. i am also impressed with the technology of the run flat tires, and the dynamic stability control and dynamic traction control where the car modulates engine power and applies brakes individually to tires to help keep the vehicle under control when it senses under or over steering... this car really knows how to treat you right!"

Very responsive and fun car to drive.

By on Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Pros: "Very responsive and fun to drive, great gas milage"

Cons: "Sits low, challenge to enter and exit, bumps curbs"

"My 2003 BMW Z4 3.0i is very responsive and a hoot to drive. It sits very low to the ground and a bit of a challenge for a big old boy like me to get into and out of...I have learned how to enter and exit with ease...The standard run flat tires and a bit rough and I decided to replace with regular tires with a Continental Conti kit for minor tire issues on the road....It gets 18-19 mpg in the city and 26-28 mpg on the road...It is very dependable and has had few repairs except for brakes, tires, battery, and routine maintenance..."

Fantastic ride with the soft top down. Hot car.

By on Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable and very sporty"

Cons: "Not enough interior storage space"

"Only drive it when I can put the top down. Very fun and exciting to drive. Great aggressive look."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals