ZIP code

2002 BMW Z3

9.3

Based on 277 Ratings for the 1996 - 2002 models.

Z3 is a Great Car

By on Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Very Sturdy. I've been rear ended twice and I was surprised at how solid this little car really is. Although I wouldn't want to experiment with a side crash. The Z3 will turn on a rail and overall it handles quite well. The body style is a classic and you will either love it or hate it (I loved it). It's very dependable, but when it needs to be repaired, it is going to cost you if you are not mechanically inclined. I was always able to find parts online much cheaper than a dealer or secondary mechanic would charge me. It is basic on its comfort. Seats are nicely done, but designed for more of a sporty look and feel - vs - a luxury / comfort feel. I would recommend purchasing one with a manual transmission. This car is zippy and performs much better as a manual transmission than an automatic. LOTS OF FUN!! Overall, great vehicle. In my book it gets 5 stars. I love it and will keep it (as my two middle boys are both laying claim to it someday)."

Best Car Ever!

By on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"I'd have to admit that this is one of the last jewels from the BMW Tradition that pays tribute to an era when Roadster were King. I LOVE THIS CAR. I've had over 190,000 miles on it and the car looks new and still drives new. The only thing I've had to change are the brakes and tires with the usual oil change every 5K miles. I'll be keeping this car. I've driven it in rain and sunshine...and if I can get a hold of something with a little less mileage I'm definitely getting it for my son. These cars will run until 300,000 miles. That's what BMW test them to drive to. The rest is all up to keeping your Bimmer healthy - provided you take of it, it'll take care of you."

More fun than my Miatas

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Nice firm but not too hard of a ride."

Cons: "Interior could be better."

"I had two Miatas previously and they were not near the car. Interior could be a little better especially the door panels and glove box."

Awesome Touring

By on Saturday, September 6, 2008

"This is the best vehicle we have owned. We travel a lot and on the road it handles like no other car. It truly is a road hugger and has kept us out of many possible accidents by it's quick response and manuverablity. It is wonderful on very curvy roads. Driving the speed limit we get pretty good gas mileage, but it is a hard car to hold back. It can get a bit unsteady in standing water, because of the large tires. BMW knows how to manufacture their vehicles. I am the original owner. It is my second Z3. I fell asleep driving with my first and I was unhurt, but the car was totaled. It only had 3,000 miles, what a sad day. My second car has the bigger engine and all the extras. An awesome drive."

first 100,000 miles

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"My wife, now 61 years old wanted this car in 2000. We bought it new. and have driven it just over 100,000 miles. gas and oil changes are a regular expense. we have had several repairs over the years probably totaling $1,200.00 that were not warranty items. otherwise, gas, oil changes and go. we are on out 3rd set of tires (last week) and have given up some handling for all weather use. This car has not been a garauge car, it goes every day. When it is expected to rain, I get to drive the car because we sometimes get a little water inside the drivers window. so on those days she takes to volvo. I intend to keep the z3 and drive it until the frame rust out and falls apart. That happened to a friends mercedies recently."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z3 near Honolulu. See local deals