2010 BMW X6

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Love this SUV!

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "Love the way it handles. Totally hugs the road."

Cons: "Acceleration from stand still can hesitate."

"Lots of fun and lots of toys. Great on the highway and I feel safe. Can hesitate sometimes on acceleration. Many people hit their heads the first time they get in the car."

Fun to Drive

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"I have a 2008 X6 which I purchased new 2 1/2 years ago. I have had the Dinan software added and I now have 387 horsepower and 421 lbs of torque on this 3.5. It runs as good as a 5.0 but gets about 20mpg. It is a blast to drive, extremely comfortable, and I still get complements on it at least 2 or 3 times a month. It has really held it's resale value."

Best Vehicle

By on Friday, February 13, 2009

"I first saw this vehicle on the TV coveerage of the Detroit Auto Show in 2008. I ordered the vehicle (2009) in May of 08, and took delivery in November 08. I have had no problems whatsoever with the vehicle. It meets and exceeds all of my expectations. Having owned a Porsche and a couple of Mercedes, I can say this is the best overall vehicle I've owned."

A Sleeper It's Not...

By on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"I have owned my 2010 X6 M for a year now. I had the opportunity to take delivery at the Performance Driving Center in S. Carolina and got an introduction to the fine points of owning and driving a certified Rocket Ship. I drove back up to New Jersey from the Performance Center and found myself smiling for the duration. Then, in August of last year, six months into my ownership, I drove from New Jersey out to Portland, Oregon and back, a total of over six thousand miles in about two weeks. I drove the daylights out of that vehicle. We never lost the 'On-ramp-drag-races'... we were never passed unless we decided to be passed. Handling was incredible, we drove through severe weather, including hail, rain, lightening, high winds, scorching heat, and at Mt. Hood in Oregon, freezing temperatures... Aces! Despite all the snide remarks from columnists at the car magazines, the X6-M is a major force of pure power and performance. The effect of Twin Turbines combined with the healthy sound of the exhaust as it gives that 'burp' between gears is a rush unlike anything a living human could enjoy. This vehicle is destined to be a much sought-after, high powered classic in the near future. Get 'em while they're HOT!"

Wow factor high

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"This is my 5th BMW, I've owned as old as a 1972 2002 and as recent as a '05 M3. This car is tremendous. The dealer said he didn't like it because he hit his head when he got in... I think that may be the only negative thing I can think of about this car. I have hit my head once and would gladly do it again and again if that's what's required to drive this machine. Because I've owned this car for only about a week, I'll keep my review short. But no buyers remorse, that's for SURE."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X6 near Honolulu. See local deals