2010 BMW X6

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

a unique, comfortable, noted, driving experience.

By on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pros: "styling, exclusivity, firm grip and command."

"for those of you who don't like to blend in,, this is the car for you,,I hardly see any bmw x6 on the road and that to me is important. I like the exclusivity factor and also knowing that I own a very reliable car.. thanks, bmw."

Tight Cabin

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"This is a great car - Everything was well thought out in the design of this car - Shifting can be a little stiff at times but the car does move with confidence with ever command."

Love it...

By on Sunday, March 7, 2010

"A great car. Been driving for over a year in Dubai, UAE. A little bit over valued when compared to similar BMW's but you're paying for the uniqueness."

Nice but expensive

By on Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pros: "Handling and speed"

Cons: "Gas milage and pricing"

"3rd BMW i have owned previous where X5 3.5 L and 4.4 L I have the 5L loaded with everything but entertainment package. It drives like a sports car .Fast an agile you would not think it weighs over 5000LBs. I hate to see it go I think it is one of the nicest cars I have owned but it does drink fuel and its time for me to move on .I have had no real problems with it at all.Chose the standard sport tire this time and everything was fine.Last one I chose the largest rims and had cracks and warping of the rims."

Got a Lemon but BMW did the right thing

By on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reason: Bought back by BMW

Pros: "Fun to drive, great styling"

Cons: "35i underpowered, pre 2011's have engine probs"

"Owned this car for over 2.5 years with various High Pressure Fuel Pump problems and other engine issues. BMW did the right thing and bought it back. It seemed like the 35i was underpowered for the weight of the car as we experienced the hesitation during acceleration from a stop. Bought a 2013 BMW X6 50i that is totally night and day to our old X6"

Best car I have ever owned by far..

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "great handeling, perfomance, and wow factor"

Cons: "has been in shop for many little problems"

"I have owned this car for 3 1/2 years and still get a thrill every time I drive it! So much fun to drive. The twin turbos are just fantastic. When you step on it they kick in with absolutly no lag. The 8 speed trany is just seamless. I just love the sound of the deep, rumbling exhaust. The only thing I do not like about this car, is the gear shift. forward for reverse, and back is forward drive? Just doesn't make sence, but you get used to it.."

Perfect For Me

By on Saturday, April 25, 2009

"I have owned my X6 for 9 months, and I am extremely happy with it. What a "man's car", tough and handsome, it is! It is way fast, and the handling is awesome with the x-drive, requiring little or no braking in high speed turns! I purchased every available option with the car, so convenience is maximized. Don't confuse the X6 with an SUV. It is really a 4 passenger SAV coupe with cargo space for any foursome (golf, tennis, skiing, dating), in other words, fun more than family! It is the perfect cross between a sports sedan and an SUV."

If money is not an issue, go for it.Nice ride, but

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "Extremely fun to drive"

Cons: "Pricey for upkeep"

"If you want exclusivity, this is it. I have 2012 xDrive35i. It's nice. Bought it without even test driving it. Built it online and had it delivered to me. Rides great. The tires, yes you will pay for new tires every 6 months. If you go to BMW it's around $1500 for rear (315/20s) and $11-1300 for front (275/20s). I went to BMW Performance Center in SC and they said you can get non run flats for better price like Michelins. That's what I'll do my next set of tires. I have been told I have a heavy foot, but even my mother (who tells me to slow down) does 80 in this car automatically. Be careful with the speed. Overall, nice luxury, if you have the money otherwise just an expensive car for the drive. Easily gets dings due to construction material. Windshield gets knicks easily too. Very safe car. It earned its stripes one day I had to make a quick maneuver to avoid a bad driver going around a curve. It handled well and did not rollover. I receive many compliments from the average driver and car enthusiasts. Mine is Vermillion Red. I will get extended warranties."

Excellent car

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

"This car is just spectacular. The design, comfort is uncomparable to any other car within this price range. Very safe vehicle. I was in a serious car accident together with my 5 month old infant and we came out flawless. I am out to get this car again."

A charmer, love the car BUT...

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "software is corrupt"

"Engine Malfunction sporadic warnings, engine overheating warnings,software not responding to voice or sometimes absent! hand break knob came off in my hands, tires were too soft for vehicle (eventually changed 3 sets in 18 months! Seat defective,(spring loose) leather coating on steering inside door peeling... The warnings were not registered so engineers said they could not replicate. Otherwise it is a beautiful car, handles extremely well but needs a new mother board maybe???"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X6 near Honolulu. See local deals