2010 BMW X5

8.0

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Great ride, too bad for the idrive

By on Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"I owned this car for 2 years, and finally couldn't take all the problems with the iDrive anymore. About every 6 weeks, I took this back to the dealership. Great ride, very comfortable, (get the upgraded seats). I think the iDrive would have been ok, if I did not have the rear camera option. The camera seemed to always cause the iDrive to freeze. I sold this car after 2 years, and bought the new 5 series sedan. I have owned several BMW's, the best one I had was the old X5, without the iDrive, I wish I still ad that car...."

2009 x5 3.oi

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle since Nov, 2008 and it's a great suv handles like a car which people have mentioned earlier but the fuel economy on the 3.0i is brutal in city driving with an epa of only 13.5 for me but it's odd because I don't race the vehicle that much at all I don't brake hard, I just drive normally. The seats are not too comfortable but hey this is a sporty suv meaning the seats will be uncomfortable. If you want comfort get the active ventilated seat package which is pricy but it's worth it and I would suggest everyone to go for the x5 3.5d Diesel version because the fuel economy is great and it has the power of a v8. Back to reviewing my vehicle, as for the performance wise the v6 in normal mode has slow acceleration so for the extra action and better power you need to keep it in sportmode which I recommend when you go on the highway."

Would buy this truck again.

By on Saturday, October 8, 2016

Pros: "Great engine and handling for a large SUV."

Cons: "Premium fuel, faux wood on dash."

"Purchased new in 2009 have not had any issues at all with this truck, other than routine maintenance (oil, filter, brake pads, etc...) cost has been minimal to maintain it. The V8 is stout and the handling for this sized truck is superb. Run flat tires got me home safely one night when I was over 30 miles away. Premium fuel unfortunately is a must for this beast. Interior's a little bland and the radio is annoying to use. Exterior is a big plus for me really like the halo headlights."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pros: "engine, comfort, style"

Cons: "navigation system is cumbersome at times"

"We opted for the diesel engine and couldn't be happier. The torque and power are superb, the ride comfort is great, and we're very happy with the features that were included in the premium package."

Best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, great fuel economy"

Cons: "Big vehicle, takes time to learn to drive"

"Performance outstanding. Made in SC. Never in shop. Quality control is exceptional for BMW."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X5 near Honolulu. See local deals