2007 BMW X5

8.0

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Great for anyone, any age

By on Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Expensive, but worth every cent"

"Reliable, stylish, luxurious, rugged, comfortable, technologically-advanced... the list goes on. Diesel offers great power; however, at times, the power wanted isn't there at the second it's needed, but within a half-second more, the diesel power"

Great ride, too bad for the idrive

By on Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"I owned this car for 2 years, and finally couldn't take all the problems with the iDrive anymore. About every 6 weeks, I took this back to the dealership. Great ride, very comfortable, (get the upgraded seats). I think the iDrive would have been ok, if I did not have the rear camera option. The camera seemed to always cause the iDrive to freeze. I sold this car after 2 years, and bought the new 5 series sedan. I have owned several BMW's, the best one I had was the old X5, without the iDrive, I wish I still ad that car...."

2009 x5 3.oi

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle since Nov, 2008 and it's a great suv handles like a car which people have mentioned earlier but the fuel economy on the 3.0i is brutal in city driving with an epa of only 13.5 for me but it's odd because I don't race the vehicle that much at all I don't brake hard, I just drive normally. The seats are not too comfortable but hey this is a sporty suv meaning the seats will be uncomfortable. If you want comfort get the active ventilated seat package which is pricy but it's worth it and I would suggest everyone to go for the x5 3.5d Diesel version because the fuel economy is great and it has the power of a v8. Back to reviewing my vehicle, as for the performance wise the v6 in normal mode has slow acceleration so for the extra action and better power you need to keep it in sportmode which I recommend when you go on the highway."

A true BMW

By on Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Pros: "Dynamic handling acceleration, 1st-rate quality"

Cons: "gas mileage so-so"

"Ive owned my X5 for about a year and it is a Bimmer through and through. Ive owned other BMWs (3 series sedans)and the X5 will never be mistaken for a 335i, but it more than holds its own in acceleration and handling. Very quick off the line for a 5,000-lb. beast and has no problem with hills or passing. You can put the whip to the turbo and you feel surge throughout the power band. The ride is firm and sure-footed and the steering is responsive. No spongy feedback so prevalent in other larger SUVs. The cabin is typically well-appointed with quality fit and finish. Seats are supportive and backseat and cargo room are generous. Sightlines are really good with no major blind spots found in some other vehicles of this type. If you want a cushiony ride with no road feedback at all, this probably isnt your first choice, but if you like to know youre driving and not floating on a cloud, the X5 should be the first place you look in this size class."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pros: "engine, comfort, style"

Cons: "navigation system is cumbersome at times"

"We opted for the diesel engine and couldn't be happier. The torque and power are superb, the ride comfort is great, and we're very happy with the features that were included in the premium package."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X5 near Honolulu. See local deals