2010 BMW X5 M

7.9

Based on 198 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

2009 x5 3.oi

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle since Nov, 2008 and it's a great suv handles like a car which people have mentioned earlier but the fuel economy on the 3.0i is brutal in city driving with an epa of only 13.5 for me but it's odd because I don't race the vehicle that much at all I don't brake hard, I just drive normally. The seats are not too comfortable but hey this is a sporty suv meaning the seats will be uncomfortable. If you want comfort get the active ventilated seat package which is pricy but it's worth it and I would suggest everyone to go for the x5 3.5d Diesel version because the fuel economy is great and it has the power of a v8. Back to reviewing my vehicle, as for the performance wise the v6 in normal mode has slow acceleration so for the extra action and better power you need to keep it in sportmode which I recommend when you go on the highway."

Buy one used. Love it or hate it, its the best.

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pros: "Engine, performance, towing, looks, comfort"

Cons: "It breaks."

"For the 2009 BMW X5D. As a good friend said to me before I bought my first bimmer, they don't break often, but when they do, its expensive. This car is no exception. That being said I buy low priced, high quality cars. I prefer them depreciated from their showroom pricing, but in good condition. We bought our 2009 BMW X5 with 92K on it. In the last 24 months we have spent about 6-7K in repairs. The car does need special therapy. The tight tolerances of the sensors, the tight standards of the brakes, tires, DPF issues(get it cleaned not replaced) and glow plugs mean constant mechanic massaging. BUT!!!! When this car is running right(80% of the time) it is simply the best car I have ever driven. Insanely fast, stable, and powerful. With snow tires I have conquered the toughest storms that Colorado can throw at me. Towing, yeah it does that too. Up our 11,000 foot passes with no problem. The diesel is great for this application. Do yourself a favor. Buy one of these cars with 90-100K on it, set aside $6K in repair dollars(that is still half of the original sticker price) and you will own a great car. A really great car."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pros: "engine, comfort, style"

Cons: "navigation system is cumbersome at times"

"We opted for the diesel engine and couldn't be happier. The torque and power are superb, the ride comfort is great, and we're very happy with the features that were included in the premium package."

Best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, great fuel economy"

Cons: "Big vehicle, takes time to learn to drive"

"Performance outstanding. Made in SC. Never in shop. Quality control is exceptional for BMW."

Great SKI Transport

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "Stable comfortable secure feeling to drive."

Cons: "Low Speed steering effort."

"great truck handles well comfortable to drive and extreamly reliable. Only issue was replacing the tail gate lift motor in 4 years. Only complaint low speed steering effort could be improved."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X5 M near Honolulu. See local deals