2010 BMW X5 M

8.0

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

love the Turbo Diesel.....

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

"I love how the X5 handles, performs and mileage. Its a great SUV."

great vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pros: "good gas economy. comfortable and safe....it drive"

Cons: "no parking sensors (I got used to them on my 05"

"This is my 3rd X5....and feel comfortable with getting another. It has a little more room than my 05...but the quality is there...It weighs 300 more lbs than my 05 and is little larger. All in all Kudos to BMW and am glad it's produced in the USA."

Best SUV I Ever Owned

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Pros: "Price, quality, and maintenance"

Cons: "Brighter reverse lights, brake dust"

"The way it hugs the road when your taking a curve. I opted for the third row seats for more trunk space. The panoramic view when traveling in the mountains at night and the moon is out is priceless. The trailing fog lights and heads up display really comes in handy and is a true safety feature. Saving the best for last is the transmission. One can alternate between automatic and manual shifting. You got to drive it in manual to feel it true 0 to 60."

Love This Car

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"I love my X5. Versatility of an SUV - driving performance of a sports car. Super fast, powerful and built solid."

Stylish ride, not ideal for 4+ families

By on Monday, May 31, 2010

"I originally leased a '06 BMW X5 which I loved. So I purchased an 07 X5 when new body came out without hesitation. For some reason, this one gave me many problems after 1200 miles including navigation error, check engine light, coolant leakage, etc. Everything was covered under warranty so luckily I didn't have to pay a penny but it was in the shop for too many times for too long. It's surprising because my previous X5 had no problems. Overall, I'm happy with the car's look, drive and functionality but it isn't ideal for families of 4 or more. Very little room and I always felt cramped in this car. It may be a good choice for people without big families because it does drive nice like typical BMWs."

great car for people who are swtiching from sedan

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Drives like a sports car, very good handling and responce. Lots of power (4.8 model) I was only in the shop once due to faulty wireing harness and was given exact car as a loaner for 1 week while the issue was fixed. I would recommend it. I would also recommnend investing ~4000$ in 100K extanded warranty to make sure you can enjoy this car after 50K warranty expires."

Leased 2 BMW X-5's

By on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"My 2008 4.8is is considerably nicer than my previous 2003 4.6i X-5. CONS: Break pads/sensors wear out (now on 3rd set). Poor gas mileage (12.5/13.0). Expensive 20" run-flats ($2,500 to replace at 15K miles), run-flats are unstable & rigid after normal wear, BMW Assist is poorly responsive, 3rd-row seats are impractical, tailgate lift issues (now corrected). PROS: Arguably most venerably attractive SUV, great resale value, what all luxury SUV's are compared to, amazing handling & performance, quiet interior, high quality fit & finish, improved I-Drive control, amazing sound system. BMW's lease maintenance program is excellent. Fields BMW Winter Park is excellent dealer (sales & service)."

good but not the best

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"This car handles great on the highway. It feels solid and like you are glued to the road. The biggest issue we have is with the navigation system. By the time you get the system to accept your input you are already at your destination. The backup camera takes a full 15 seconds to show an image. I get to see the road fade away as I drive forward. Voice recognition is horrible. My wife says" close navigation" It responds" loading CD. if we totally ignore this system the car is fine but for $54000 you expect a little more!"

An amazing drivers car.

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pros: "Best driving SUV/SAV ever"

Cons: "Not cheap"

"After almost 5 years, still brings that "I love this car" experience. It is NOT a truck and shudder when it is referred to as such, but rather a very capable long distance, high speed cruiser. Even with the 5.0i I get well over 20 MPH on the highway even when traveling 75+. If you appreciate the driving experience they are perfect. If you don't care, get a MB or Lexus."

Best SUV on the road or track

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "have to get different tires for winter driving"

"I would recommend this car to anyone that wants the usefulness of a SUV with the performance of a super car"

Great for anyone, any age

By on Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Expensive, but worth every cent"

"Reliable, stylish, luxurious, rugged, comfortable, technologically-advanced... the list goes on. Diesel offers great power; however, at times, the power wanted isn't there at the second it's needed, but within a half-second more, the diesel power"

Great ride, too bad for the idrive

By on Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"I owned this car for 2 years, and finally couldn't take all the problems with the iDrive anymore. About every 6 weeks, I took this back to the dealership. Great ride, very comfortable, (get the upgraded seats). I think the iDrive would have been ok, if I did not have the rear camera option. The camera seemed to always cause the iDrive to freeze. I sold this car after 2 years, and bought the new 5 series sedan. I have owned several BMW's, the best one I had was the old X5, without the iDrive, I wish I still ad that car...."

2009 x5 3.oi

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle since Nov, 2008 and it's a great suv handles like a car which people have mentioned earlier but the fuel economy on the 3.0i is brutal in city driving with an epa of only 13.5 for me but it's odd because I don't race the vehicle that much at all I don't brake hard, I just drive normally. The seats are not too comfortable but hey this is a sporty suv meaning the seats will be uncomfortable. If you want comfort get the active ventilated seat package which is pricy but it's worth it and I would suggest everyone to go for the x5 3.5d Diesel version because the fuel economy is great and it has the power of a v8. Back to reviewing my vehicle, as for the performance wise the v6 in normal mode has slow acceleration so for the extra action and better power you need to keep it in sportmode which I recommend when you go on the highway."

A true BMW

By on Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Pros: "Dynamic handling acceleration, 1st-rate quality"

Cons: "gas mileage so-so"

"Ive owned my X5 for about a year and it is a Bimmer through and through. Ive owned other BMWs (3 series sedans)and the X5 will never be mistaken for a 335i, but it more than holds its own in acceleration and handling. Very quick off the line for a 5,000-lb. beast and has no problem with hills or passing. You can put the whip to the turbo and you feel surge throughout the power band. The ride is firm and sure-footed and the steering is responsive. No spongy feedback so prevalent in other larger SUVs. The cabin is typically well-appointed with quality fit and finish. Seats are supportive and backseat and cargo room are generous. Sightlines are really good with no major blind spots found in some other vehicles of this type. If you want a cushiony ride with no road feedback at all, this probably isnt your first choice, but if you like to know youre driving and not floating on a cloud, the X5 should be the first place you look in this size class."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pros: "engine, comfort, style"

Cons: "navigation system is cumbersome at times"

"We opted for the diesel engine and couldn't be happier. The torque and power are superb, the ride comfort is great, and we're very happy with the features that were included in the premium package."

Best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, great fuel economy"

Cons: "Big vehicle, takes time to learn to drive"

"Performance outstanding. Made in SC. Never in shop. Quality control is exceptional for BMW."

Great SKI Transport

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "Stable comfortable secure feeling to drive."

Cons: "Low Speed steering effort."

"great truck handles well comfortable to drive and extreamly reliable. Only issue was replacing the tail gate lift motor in 4 years. Only complaint low speed steering effort could be improved."

A bit too jumpy

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Hey, it's a BMW - generally great."

Cons: "Twitchy."

"I've had this car 3 years. It looks great, reliable, and I generally like it. But it's always been a bit too jumpy, or twitchy. Brakes too tight"

3rd x5 love it

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

"When I get 50K miles on it....I'll get another"

Very Nice Ride

By on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"This is my second X5. This one is a 2009 model and comes with premium package, sports package, navigation and much more. I really like the voice activation, hands free phone system. If you can handel the cost, I say go for it."

BMW SUV

By on Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Great handling and styling. No mechanical problems in two years except the parking/running lights went out. Trading this vehicle in for a new X5."

geat all purpose ride

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"bullet proof mechanically but the elcetronics can be a problem"

Best Vehcile Ever

By on Thursday, May 14, 2009

"My X5 is absolutely awesome. I love everyting about it. It is peppy an comfortable and I feel very safe in it. Thisone is the 2nd one I have owned and don't think I will ever go back to a "car" or anything other than a BMW. My next one may be a diesel tho. Service is great - I haven't ever had to do anything but the scheduled maintenance."

Schitzaphrenic Transmisson

By on Saturday, March 1, 2008

"Mine is a 2008, X5 4.8si Run flat tires are a pain in the tail. Transmission is inconsistent at shift points and does not like hilly terrain. I can't spell schitzaphrenic but that is a good term for the trans."

Would buy this truck again.

By on Saturday, October 8, 2016

Pros: "Great engine and handling for a large SUV."

Cons: "Premium fuel, faux wood on dash."

"Purchased new in 2009 have not had any issues at all with this truck, other than routine maintenance (oil, filter, brake pads, etc...) cost has been minimal to maintain it. The V8 is stout and the handling for this sized truck is superb. Run flat tires got me home safely one night when I was over 30 miles away. Premium fuel unfortunately is a must for this beast. Interior's a little bland and the radio is annoying to use. Exterior is a big plus for me really like the halo headlights."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X5 M near Honolulu. See local deals