2012 BMW X3

Based on 77 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Very Concerned

By on Saturday, December 19, 2015

Pros: "Comfort"

Cons: "Problems from day one!"

"Just purchased a new 2016 X3 xDrive28i. Less than 800 miles we get a drivetrain malfunction error. Can't drive over 20MPH and won't shift. Very disappointing to have such a serious issue with a brand new BMW. Traded out of a GMC Acadia that was just a service nightmare. Hopefully this is a one time thing but from what I have read, it seems to be relatively common. We shall see......"

Awesome SAV

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Awesome to drive (very fast)"

Cons: "Sport Seats are a little over bolstered"

"I have owned my X3 for about 3 months and continue to be impressed with the power, handling and comfort. The car is also getting up to 25 MPG on the highway under spirited driving in the Rocky Mountains."

The Ultimate Driving machine

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive easy to learn the iDrive Technology"

"My first new Vehicle and I chose the 2012 X3 xDrive28i. I picked it up on 10/26/11. I am very pleased and although the added options cost a lot more than I planned I have no regrets. What a ride. The Technology package, Premium package and Heated seats/steering wheel makes the luxury a true pleasure. The Xenon headlights make its an even cooler SAV with those electro-mechanical lights. 3 cameras with Park Distance control takes the stress out of parallel parking especially living in New York City. You get use to the iDrive functionality easily. I love it so much it makes me want to keep on driving."

Great Automobile

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

"I will try not be biased in my review. I purchased the 2012 BMW X3 28i a few weeks ago. Although I have owned the car a short time, it is not my first car nor my first BMW. First off, the car does handle extremely well around turns as well as on the open road. BMW has really put a lot of thought, technology, and engineering into their latest edition. The exterior of the suv is amazing in that its curves and lines give the car a sense of movement while standing still. Interior wise, BMW has laid out the cabin to be more roomy and comfortable. As many have mentioned, the new X3 is comparable in size to the original X5. The instrument cluster as well as middle console work well for those who want that feeling of piloting an airplane. Remember, this is a car that is meant to be driven and experienced. As for cons, there are a few. The lag time between the gas pedal to motion at a full stop is noticeable but not a deterrent. The electronic parking brake can be odd and unfamiliar for some."

Do not buy this car ..

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"I recently purchased the 2011 BMW X3 (end of January)and have had nothing but issues with. The engine oil sensor malfunction light has gone on numerous times, trouble with the remote key and yesterday got stuck and it just died and leaked gas out all over the road. In addition, BMW roadside assistance was useless - took them 5 hours to get a tow truck to get the car"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals