2007 BMW X3

7.9

Based on 267 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Nagging problems

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"3 times in for leaking sunroof. 3 times in for non-operating passenger rear view mirror. 3 times in to replace airbag seat mat 2 times in to replace accelerator pedal. Replaced window regulator, steering gear and rear brakes (e-brake problem). The car was in the shop 8 times during the first 2 years of ownership."

Excellent, reliable and safe car

By on Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pros: "Well worth the money. Fun to drive and safe."

Cons: "Styling is a ilttle old but still beautiful."

"The X3 is an extremely reliable vehicle. You can drop the back seats and load quite a bit in the back. It's not "fancy" but does its job extremely well. It is a great vehicle for AZ where many people own huge SUVs. It sits high enough to give you a great view of traffic. The X3 handles beautifully and is easy to turn around in parking lots and other tight spots. My wife loves driving it around town."

A GREAT SUV

By on Friday, January 2, 2009

"I have had my 2008 X3 for about a year now. I still love it like the day i bought it! A great SUV. PROS: 1. Very Realiable (not one problem yet) 2. Fun to Drive!! Good Power & Excellent Handling for an SUV. 3. Good Gas Mileage ( I average about 19mpg) 4. Very Cool Pano Sunroof There to many pros to list! CONS: 1. Cup holders (almost useless, way to small) 2. AUX port is in the back seat, so you cant play with your IPOD when your driving. Do not get the upgraded stereo, standard one is just as good."

Sports Car SUV

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"This is my second BMW, the first being a 3-series sedan. It's a blast to drive, handles curves like a BMW should, and glides down the highway at 80 MPH with no effort or strain. Holds my family comfortably and feels safe on the open roadway. As other owners have pointed out, the auto transmission feels rough at times, and jumps up and down the gears at lower speeds to a point where it's easy to think something's not right. BMW swears that it's just the nature of the beast, so I'll trust them on that for now. They do have a new software download that supposedly offers a fix to the issue. Other than that, the vehicle is tight, noise-free, well-built, versatile/practical, and fun to drive. It's understated in its design, yet engineered exactly as you'd expect a BMW to be. No problems to date - highly recommended."

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"This is the first BMW I've ever had. It is a fun car to drive and it does handle great. We had no problems on the snow and zipped past many other cars slipping around. However, I was expecting so much more for my money. I am really dissapointed in the comfort. The windows rattle, the moon roof whistles, the cup holders are stupid! The air doesn't ventilate to the back seat passengers. I can't wait for my 3 year lease to be up in 5 months."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals