2010 BMW M6

9.7

Based on 30 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10
    10.0/10
    9.8/10
    9.8/10

By on Monday, December 29, 2008

"What a great piece of machinery - this is my 8th BMW - only down side is that I live in the US so I cannot appreciate its true performance of this great car. Traded a 650 for my M6 Convertible - I have to admit, the 650 had a better ride. The M6 is tight and will corner on a dime, but the ride with th 19" wheels can be rigid especially in M mode. Only downside to the vehicle I can think of is that the resale drops like a ROCK - I suggest lease or pre-owned if you really want one."

By on Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Great car, loads of fun to drive! The combination of poor gas mileage and a small gas tank means lots of time filling up at the gas station. The soft compound, high performance tires and heavy weight limits tire life. I got 19000 miles, and was through to the cords on the rears (honestly, no tire smoking) The sound of the V10 at 8250 rpm is intoxicating. The HUD is a must. The SMG gets a bad rap. It is a very good transmission (I nearly always use manual mode) Not as good as the dual clutch in the GTR, but still good."

"THE Ultimate Driving Machine"

By on Sunday, October 5, 2008

"The BMW M6 Coupe is THE Best all around Sports Car available on market today! Not only is it fast, it is fantastic to drive! The BMW M6 is more comfortable then any sports car out there and contains all the luxury that one could desire in such a car! The BMW M6 not only has 500 HP, but it is usable in every day traffic! Like all other BMW's, the M6 has a personality built in! BMW has been able to harness this energy, and no matter what your mood, when you get in and start the engine, with a push of the button, you instantly smile! Rain or shine, you feel wonderful, both relaxed and excited at the same time! On top of all that, you pay nothing to maintain your BMW, except for gas and tires when needed! Not to mention, the price of entry is very reasonable, especially when you compare the M6 to other vehicles like it on the market! So, do yourself a favor and stop by a BMW dealership if you desire to obtain "THE Ultimate Driving Machine!""

SURVEYOR

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"ABSOLUTLY THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE DRIVING EXPERIENCE YOU CAN HAVE UNDER $550,000. i just drove our new m6 1200 miles on a 4 day tour. comfort,speed safe , i can not say enough"

Still smiling

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pros: "power, handling, heads-up display...bring a smile"

Cons: "Back seat has limited use"

"Yes, talk about performance, horsepower, styling all you want. For me, it's all about smiles. Just looking at my 2008 brings me a smile. 0-speed limit is a blast (had a chance the other day to run up with a late model M-3...so much fun...only after did I realize I hadn't even been in M mode). I get the most smiles per mile when driving on the back roads here in the Mountains (15mph hairpins at 35-40 without even pushing the envelope). I loved my 91 M-5 and have thoroughly enjoyed my 318, 325, and X5 but this is just joy. Sorry not much "driver lingo" here.....just smiles. Only wish I could share the experience with 3 others.....the back seat is pretty useless."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW M6 near Honolulu. See local deals