2011 BMW 7 Series

8.0

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

By on Thursday, April 7, 2011

worse experience.......!!!!!!!

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

Reason: engine problem

"I owned 2009 750 LI bought it brand new from showroom floor, I had bad experience, we just kept coming back to dealership without any answer what is going on with the car.everytime we bring the car back to dealearship,they just told me there was a code in the system and they just clear the code. the engine keep shaking everytime we stopped in the traffic or made full stop. we were in branson,MO once and caught on traffic and the engine shaking and almost shut dowm in the middle of the hill. I have 3 years old girl sitting at the back seat and we just thankful because of the traffic or otherwise somebody might hit us from the back. we called BMW dealer and told them what happened,and they told us to bring the car in.we took the car to the dealer but they said they did not find anything wrong with the car again they said there is a code in the computer and they just reset the code. it is not worth it to buy almost $100k car but have a lot of problem that they can not find what is wrong with it. we really dissapointed.......till we trade the car with MB. AS far as the design and the comfort we do like it but, it is just a waste of time if everytime we need to go back and forward to the dealership and they do not know how to fix it"

great car

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

"hate run flats"

Worst 7 series ever owned

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "Horsepower, comfort"

Cons: "mechanical problems and battery problems"

"This car needs a major overhaul mechanically. Look at other reviews on line on other sites. My car has had a road vibration from the day I picked it up brand new. The vibration is from 35-50 mph during gentle acceleration, and it is extremely annoying for a car of this cost. It has been in the shop multiple times, and BMW cannot come up with a solution and has no explanation. Also, electrically, the battery has died numerous times and is not covered under warranty!! Over $700 to replace the battery in the first 12 mos of the car owned. My 2003 and 2006 7 series had no problems what so ever and I still own the 2003 model. BMW rushed this car out in 2009 and refuse to admit some of the problems and have no idea how to fix them. Stay away!! Lots of horsepower and comfortable, but car has been in the shop for more than 3 months in the first 15 months owned, at a clip of over $1500 per month on the lease. Service dept has become rude and frustrated because they have no solutions and want to wash their hands of this car. Car will be back on their lot the second this lease ends and someone else can have the joy of owning maintaining this car."

complete sastify driving machine

By on Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pros: "The best machine invented"

"I would really recomend this car is the best machine that i have in may life on safety, driving secured, a fast and power machine"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals