2010 BMW 7 Series

8.0

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

High Luxury; High Performance

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "Elegance of a luxury car and dynamics of a sports"

Cons: "Needs a built-in beverage cooler"

"Just a magnificent car all around!!!"

good car stay away from water

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "dont drive through water,"

"I have owned or leased BMW 3 series, and 2 5 series for my wife with good results but to small for me. I have always driven a SUV and made the switch to the 7 series. great car, it has plenty of power, drives well over 120 mph, great cockpit, and a real head turner. The issues I have had were mostly with the dealer. The car pulled to the right since new, after two trips to the dealer they informed my it was in line. So I gave up, the lease will be up before the tires ware out. One thing to be aware of I went through 18" of water and it destroyed the engine. The intake in at the bottom. The car was down for 6 weeks for a new (rebuilt enging)"

best vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "Gas milage, green immage, multiple personalitites, road feel not couch feel."

Cons: "had to change phones to take advantage of the car reading and responding to my emails and texts."

"I have driven 7's for years, this is my 4th, and the 750 LI active hybrid is the best yet,. This is a massive car but it handles like a sports car-- when you want it to. With the choice of 4 modes from comfort to sport plus. I feel like I recieved 4 diffrent cars in one. Multiple personalities, just like my wife, but I like the choice to blow the doors off a S550 MBZ or just drive in comfort over a potholed road. The Active Hybrid is a blast as it adds additional hosepower in the form of "BOOST" so you don't feel it at the pump. You can drive wild and still get 26 MPG."

Owned many luxury cars and this is the best.

By on Sunday, May 8, 2016

Pros: "Pure luxury, prestige and fantastic V8 power."

Cons: "Nothing."

"I bought this car 8 months ago and it is an absolute dream. It is certainly a luxurious vehicle, but the pure, brute power is the most outstanding feature. The engine and delivery of the power through the excellent transmission is fantastic. If you buy the car purely for the prestige and luxury and you have no interest in the sports car like performance, then you should go for the 740 gas or diesel, as it would be a shame to not utilize what this V8 engine has to offer. I won't bother to mention all the luxuries and features, because if you can afford this or similar vehicles, you know what to expect. I will just add that the seats are extremely comfortable and we have the M Sport package, which gives you much more. The fuel consumption is highly acceptable and not typical of a V8. Wonderful car and I will probably replace with the same vehicle in a few years. My wife loves the car and although she originally wanted an S Class, she now also gives this car a 10."

Best Car I have ever owned .

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Seats have different comfort options."

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I have owned over 20 cars, including a Porsche, but this car is by far the most comfortable and best . It is powerful and has amazing features."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals