1994 BMW 7 Series

Based on 82 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Most Rewarding Used Car You Can Buy

By on Sunday, January 18, 2009

"My 1992 735i is easily the best car I've ever had the pleasure of owning! Performance is exhilarating, the cockpit controls are thoughtfully laid out, the leather seats are the most confortable you will find in almost ANY automobile (believe me, I have sat in almost every car you can imagine) and the ride is equally pleasureable regardless of which area of this BMW Limo-Class you are sitting in. Parked next to a 2000 Mercedes 550SL, do I need to tell you which one catches your eye first? Downsides: * While very reliable, it's still a machine subject to wear and tear... stuff does break after a while. Stick to OEM replacement parts... cheaper after market parts (if they even fit properly) tend not to last very long. * This car is not a Honda, it doesn't sip fuel (I average 11-13mpg city, 21-25mpg highway). If you live within a tight budget, this is not the car for you. * Unless you are mechanically inclined (and meticulous), you will need to find a specialist in your area for servicing, be prepared for higher labor rates. Unless your regular repair shop has someone there with BMW experience, they will be taking a crash-course on learning how to properly diagnose and service this car, on your tab."

Truely the ultimate driving machine

By on Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Excellent vehicle in all catagories when maintained like supposed to. My BMW is going on 200K miles and can still enjoy the smooth ride and quick pick up in speed when needed. My 7 series is fifteen years old and have made some repairs like the waterpump, A.C. compressor, and recently the original Battery. This car continues to impress me by the life it has and the satisfaction and security it has offered me. Thank you BMW!"

Fastest Sedan Ever

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"This car is the fastest, most luxurious car I've ever owned. It has also been the most reliable. Even on the slickest roads, I've never felt unsafe. Repairs have been few and far between. I've maintained this car to best of my ability, using only the finest products."

The ultimate driving machine

By on Friday, May 7, 2010

"It's a beautiful machine...fast, beautiful curves, gorgeous looking, very comfortable excellent handling! Downside? Very expensive to maintain & repair! Buy it only if you have the extra money to play...it's like dating a young gorgeous woman.. you will spend $$ on this one!"

1990 735i

By on Friday, October 2, 2009

"Awesome car - this is the 3rd 3.5 ltr BMW I have owned, this one has 218K miles, the previous one had 322K miles when I sold it and I saw it a few years later with 440K miles. The car still was running fine. These cars are like the Energizer Bunny - they keep running and running. I have worn struts and suspension elements out - replaced waterpump, alternater. I maintain it regularely as recommended. I spent every 2 years about $2K to keep it running. I have a hard time to replace it with a new car - the body still looks great, it still goes fast and smooth and it keeps going - of course by now the resell value is next to nothing, but I can't see spending $20 - 30K for a replacement for my 20 year old car."

Great car

By on Monday, August 18, 2008

"This is quite possibly one ofthe best cars I have ever bought used. I have owned it for a year and love it. Sure the maintenance costs are a little steep but boy is it worth it. The comfort is amazing. The acceleration is exhilarating. The styling is a little dated but who cares. The mileage is not bad either, 20 in town and 25 on te highway. What more could you ask for? a $65,000 car for $3900 that is still beautiful and comfortable."

ONE OF A KIND

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"I have a 735il. VERY VERY HAPPY. the reliability is 10/10. very smooth riding car. good brakes. only 1 thing i dont like.... uses a lot of gas on city. On highway i get about 20 mpg. city i get about 11mpg. average 14.9ish.. (with the computer in it)"

By on Monday, February 18, 2008

"Great car but Needs maintenence often"

Luxury abound!

By on Saturday, February 2, 2008

"I've had this car about 3 months, and even though it is 17 years old, I constantly get compliments on it! Also, it is the smoothest driving, most comfortable ride I've ever experienced in a car! I was looking at a 525, but once I slid into the drivers seat of the 735iL, I was SOLD!"

beautiful classic BMW

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "great looking and performing car."

Cons: "like all good cars it can be pricey to repair."

"really the last of the true BMWs. The classic look of the E32 has an almost Jaguar look. Mine is dark green with tan leather."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals