ZIP code

2006 BMW 6 Series

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Simply beautiful...to drive and to look at it.

By on Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pros: "Ride and acceleration (with the Sport Pack), comfort, appearance, and resale value"

Cons: "Maintenance can be expensive after the warranty expires."

"I drive my "Six" convertible almost daily, and it is my ride of choice for long trips. A very comfortable and good looking car, the 650i has a relatively short turning radius, corners and handles well, and gives good feedback on the road surface, without sacrificing ride quality. I would strongly recommend anyone considering any similar car in this class take a ride in a 650i equipped with the Sport Package. With a strong and wide torque range the G-force you will experience accelerating from a stop is awesome (e.g., merging on to a freeway after a red light)."

Fun, Powerful, SHOWSTOPPER

By on Sunday, March 15, 2009

"My 645cic is more enjoyable than any car I have ever owned or driven, hands down! Having previously owned numerous vehicles & sport cars. including three 5-series and two 3-series bimmers, this "sixer" convertible is in an advanced league of its own. The torque surge, especially in sport mode, provides quite a thrill, and the exhaust "note" punctuates just how well BMW has engineered the entire drive train. In town, from 0 to 40 turns heads, while on the highway, 70 to 90 brings a big smile to my face! Steering is so responsive and the suspension is so tight, it feels like I am driving on rails, whether going straight or on sharp curves. Braking is impeccable. Comfort is impressive, and road noise is minimal with the top closed. My black 645cic is a SHOWSTOPPER whether the top is open or closed. Almost daily, someone asks about or comments on my black sixer, and it continuously gets many looks and "thumbs up", perhaps aided by the fact that not many of them are around ... and because it is so beautiful. I love this car so much that it just may be a "keeper"!!"

Must buy

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "styling and handling"

Cons: "maintenace"

"Loved the car since its introduction 2004 . Bought mine from my dealership 2004 black on black coupe 79k miles sports package loaded clean car fax . Owned a mercedes 2002 Cl 500 over all cant compare to the BMW 645. The Benz interior was flashy but the BMW is Overall Sexy....."

Convertible

By on Saturday, January 1, 2011

"I bought this car off of Ebay with only 19k miles on it $36 2 years ago and have put 10K miles on it since then.. I absolutely Love this car!! When you get in it, you become a different person. The only problem I have had with this vehicle is the Convertible top not locking when it is real hot outside. It is a sensor problem. I purchased an extended warranty on it and have never used it. This car turns heads, it is truly a beautiful car with the roar under the hood. Kimn"

100k review (bought new)

By on Monday, November 14, 2016

Pros: "Stylish, good performance, non dated look"

Cons: "a bit pricey to maintain"

"This was a lease car I liked so well I kept it. Just turned 105k and all I can say is this is one of the best cars I have owned (and I have owned a lot of cars).. I am pretty hard on my cars and this one has taken it in stride. Having owned and driven most of the 3 series (for the Mrs), X5, X6 as well as another 2012 M6, this is still my favorite.. it has an understated elegance about it and simply feels like an everyday supercar.. There is a Ferrari in the garage (yes fun to drive but taxing and not relaxing)and I can honestly say, when switching back to the 6 series, it is almost a relief.. Go figure.."

Very NICE car !

By on Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pros: "powerful, fun to drive"

Cons: "expensive to maintain"

"Purchased my 07 650I convertible in October 2010 with 29975 miles (black over white ). As of this writing ( October 2011 ) I have put 3100 miles on the car (1100 which was for vacation ). The car is great ! Very powerful, smooth and good on gas for such a large vehicle. The Logic 7 Sound System is a must ! Expensive to maintain but when you put as few miles as I do on the car, its really not that bad."

If only others knew....

By on Monday, May 9, 2011

"What can I say that others haven't already said. It is a thrill to drive and one of the sexiest cars on the road. I love that it stands out, they are few and far between on the road. Great power and comfort, handles and stops on a dime like all BMW's. I never get tired of driving it, hard not to speed. Even the fuel economy is fantastic for a car of this size and HP. No disappointments, best car I have ever owned."

Best in class

By on Monday, April 7, 2008

"This automobile is the best I've ever owned and driven. Picked it up in Germany and had the pleasure of driving it at speed (over 130 mph) for two weeks on the autobahn. More stable and more responsive at higher (over 100 mph) speeds, it begs to be driven fast! Truly seats only two comfortably, but those two are bathed in luxury. Epitomizes the term "Grand Touring Machine". Ultra reliable, absolutely no mechanical issues in three years. Highly recommended."

THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN FLAWLESS

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "GORGEOUS CAR, FUN NTO DRIVE"

Cons: "NONE"

"BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED AND I'VE OWNED SEVERAL EXPENSIVE CARS BEFORE THIS ONE. ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO DRIVE IT. I WOULD BUY A 2012 MODEL BUT I LIKE THIS ONE TOO MUCH TO TRADE IT IN!"

Pure Pleasure

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Excellent design, fun to drive, comfort"

Cons: "Initial cost and definitely maintenance costs."

"I've had this car for 4 years--bought it CPO. The car is absolutely phenomenal. It's a blast to drive, with responsive steering, excellent acceleration, and timeless design. The handling makes me smile every time I drive the car, and the ride? Perfect -- even for someone with back problems. Dependability has been just fine with the minor exception of one sensor that's gone bad. Otherwise? The car has been one of the most dependable we've owned. Very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone looking."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 6 Series near Honolulu. See local deals