2013 BMW 5 Series

8.3

Based on 128 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Great Cruiser!

By on Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Pros: "great road feel, great utility,"

Cons: "2013 Idrive not android friendly"

"This car is wonderful. You have to spend more than a few miles in it and it will grow on you instantly. Huge backseat and storage, luxury and comfort for the driver and passenger, perfect for a car seat and road trip, or put the back seats down and use it for utility (just get the rubber trunk mat!) I'm reconfiguring the backseat as a mobile office with laptop tray and great for Real Estate showings and just overall chauffeuring that is pleasant for both driver and passengers. It is a little button heavy with technology but you will get used to it really quick (what newer cars are not these days?)Don't let visual reviews fool you. This is beauty in the eye of the beholder, and from the inside looking out, not from the outside looking in."

I love my car! 2012 525i Xdrive

By on Thursday, December 31, 2015

Pros: "Great handling, fast, comfortable"

Cons: "little leg room in rear"

"I purchased the vehicle as CPO in November. At this time I do not have to worry when it comes to maintenance since it's covered until 1/17/2018. The driving experience is without question the best. The vehicle handles like a dream. The multiple driving options (ECO, Comfort, and Sports) was a pleasant surprise. I normally drive the car in Comfort mode but I'm glad to have the Sports mode, which turns the vehicle into a monster. Thanks to the Xdrive during a recent down pour I had complete confidence. No more worrying about hydroplaning. Other vehicles were pulling over and I was able to muscle right through the storm with ease. The Stop/Start option is nice but can be annoying so for the most part I disengage it. The interior is beautiful and very comfortable."

Great car but plenty of hidden costs to maintain

By on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, awesome looking car, plenty of room"

Cons: "Expensive to maintain. Too many hidden costs."

"Enjoy driving this car and looks outstanding. Plenty of room inside and handle tremendously well. Too good to be true? Expect to buy new tires every 12-18 months (4x$450) and brake pads ($2k). The BMW PCO warranty is great for most items but expect to bring in for service every 3 months ($60/visit minimum). Suspension had to be replaced. (covered in PCO). Built-in DVD system went out and not covered under warranty. Battery replaced every 2 years and must be installed by dealer to reset electronics ($550 if buy battery outside of dealer, $750 buy from dealer). Expect to spend at least $2500/year on maintenance outside of warranty or PCO."

Holding up

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pros: "Dependable, good AWD, decent mpg, comfortable"

Cons: "Pricey, comes with runflats, lose them join AAA"

"We plan on running this car until it drops, and so far it has shown no sign of stopping. BMWs are pricey and with only one dealership in commuting range their prices aren't very flexible but the car is great. Other than routine maintenance we haven't put a dime into it, nothing has needed replacing or repair, all service is done at a local garage for about half of what the BMW center charges. Even with 103,000 the car still looks and performs like new. Not our first BMW, not our last."

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

"Makes you feel you are in a Lexus LS 460 for less money!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 5 Series near Honolulu. See local deals