2011 BMW 3 Series

Based on 1086 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

I bought this car brand new in 2009 & still own it

By on Monday, September 12, 2016

Pros: "Dependable, long last, high quality, fun to drive"

Cons: "Expensive up front, but worth it over time"

"I bought this car in 2009 with only 18 miles on it. About 7 years and 107,700 miles later, it still drives like new. I have only replaced my run flat tires 3 times, as they seem to last longer than expected, got new brakes about a year ago, I replaced the battery about 2 years ago, just replaced all the spark plugs and engine coils (tune up) about 6 months ago and aside from synthetic oil changes every 8-10k miles, that's it for maintenance or repairs. This car is fast for a base model sedan, handles well and has been the most dependable car I've ever owned, never breaking down, not even once. The interior has also held up well, with the spring in one of the cup holders being the only thing that has broken. In fact, when it's clean, my car still looks brand new (not a single dent) and no one can believe it's a 2009! I can see myself easily driving this car for several more years now that it's paid off. For me, it was totally worth the money."

Just Drive One! you'll never go back to domestic

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Worth the price tag, very reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Bridgestone tires, and back seat leg room."

"I believe in supporting the American ecomony and buy as much "Made in the USA" as I can. But not this.... I started dreaming about BMW ownership when I was 22 after I was privileged enough to drive one from Calgary to Vancouver - through the mountain passes, and on the Coq. 14 years later I finally bought one and have NEVER LOOKED BACK. When they say its the Ultimate Driving Machine - they're not blowing smoke. I bought my 325i as a 2 yr old, it is fully equipped with the premium and sport packages and from the second I rolled it off the car lot I was sold. The steering and suspension are stiff and true, there is not an ounce of hesitation when its time to go, it is completly effortless. It has NEVER let me down. I have maintained the car as recommended and have not had a problem. I agree with other reviews though, the Bridgestone Potenza RFT stock tires are CRAPOLA. they are loud, hard, and wear out prematurely and are also ridiculously expensive for such a worthless piece of rubber. The only reason I gave the rating a 9/10 is because there is limited leg room in the back seat. Ok for small kids, but too tight for adults. If you're considering a move to a luxury/sport, just drive one. The best way to describe the way this car drives is to say it has a resting heart rate of 80 mph."

Certified Pre-Owned

By on Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, great in winter, comfortable"

Cons: "No spare tire"

"I bought my 3-Series after searching for months and this was last resort that I stopped at BMW to see what used cars they had on the lot. I haven't bought a used car in over a decade and wasn't thrilled with the idea of buying them again because of headaches. I saw this car in my price range and fell in love. The warranty was better than any new cars I was looking at so was the price. The car is fantastic and drives like a dream. The car is mechanically sound and the body was in great condition. I have been driving it for over a year and will buy again. I would highly recommend a certified pre-owned BMW"

driving enthousiest will love this car!

By on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pros: "handling and stereo"

Cons: "repair cost and dealorships"

"I have had my 328i with sport package now for over 3 years. It has been a great car to own and drive. I have only owned sports cars and this is one of the best. Also have a M3, and for traveling I like my 328 better. The stereo and handling are the best. German cars have a reputation for being problematic but I haven't had any big issues with either of my beamers. I do recommend avoiding the dealerships and changing the oil more frequently than BMW suggest if you want to keep it long term."

Not worthit

By on Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Bought this car as a CPO with 30k miles on it, navi,sport pack, cold weather pack etc. Cars performance cannot be matched by any other car in this class, but the car is constantly in shop. Fuel pump changed 2x, engine lite came on 4x. Also, tires wear out fast and expensive to replace. Avoid the 335i, and get 328i with sport pack."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 3 Series near Honolulu. See local deals