2008 BMW 3 Series

Based on 1086 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

i got a lemon

By on Sunday, October 31, 2010

"had this car for 10 months, visited the dealer 7 times for malfunctioning electrical programming, had to change the tires and do aligment (cost $1800), my worst driving convertible experience, chrysler sebring was more reliable, had it 4 yrs, no problems."

Never Again

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"Purchased 09 335xi used, BMW executive car, from local BMW dealer. Have driven the car 4500 miles back in the shop with its second engine malfunction, that is what the dash calls it. The first time it was in for a week and now who knows it was just towed in. Which is another story BMW assist, what a joke! I called at 8 this morning and was on the phone with the representative for 30 minutes, she could not find any tow company to pick up my car. After 30 minutes she confirmed that a tow truck would be there by 10:15, over 2 hours after my first call. At 11:00 the tow truck came but apparently my car did not have a tow hook, BMW's cannot be towed without a special facotry supplied hook which I did not have, never checked. I traded by Infinity FX with 145,000 miles which was never in the shop for the piece of garbage. Never Again will I own a BMW."

By on Sunday, March 29, 2009

"I bought this 2006 325i with 17,000 miles on it and it had an extended service warranty on it as well. Dealership has been great as they travel 30 minutes to pick this car up at my house for any servicing. I can not imagine owning anything but a BMW after this. My wife loved my car so much she bought a X3 for herself. One other perk, car insurance dropped once we added the BMW to it."

Great Handling Fun & Best Design

By on Friday, December 16, 2016

Pros: "Best handling, economical, safe, fun"

Cons: "Only available as a 5-Series now"

"This is my second BMW 335d - the d stands for Turbo-Diesel 6 cylinder. The thing I love most about my BMW 335d is the handling and driving experience because it has such power and pick-up whenever needed. I have had ZERO maintenance issues with this car since I bought it in January 2012. On longer car trips, this car drove beautifully and was incredibly comfortable, quiet, and well insulated. I was impressed at the mileage and safety features during dangerous winter weather in a mountainous region. The car really hugs the road and the fog lamps were essential. The special lumbar support saved me some back ache for sure. This is the kind of car I'd want to drive until the wheels fall off but I plan on trading it in when my new Tesla Model 3 arrives. One of the reasons I chose this particular car is its environmental friendliness, equipped with an exhaust filtration system that effectively removes toxic waste from the tail-pipe emissions. The fact is we've come a LONG way from my dad's diesel generation. This is possibly the best car I've ever owned and I highly recommend it. Finding diesel service stations was never a problem either."

Lived up to my dreams

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "great to drive, good on gas, solid in bad weather"

Cons: "cup holder location. As if that's a Big deal."

"Finally able to get a BMW when I handed the Nissan to my daughter when she turned 16. This car has been great to drive for the past 8 years and 140k+ miles. The 325xi AWD is the most sure-footed car, better in the snow than the Volvo XC90, better than FWD Nissan or Hyundai. It is responsive on the accelerator, brake, and especially the steering. Good on gas on the highways, getting over 30mph when averaging over the posted. Downside? The cupholders are not in a good place. And the back seat is not good for an adult traveling more than 2 hours. Next car is another BMW, but I plan to take delivery in Germany for that one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 3 Series near Honolulu. See local deals