2008 BMW 3 Series

Based on 1088 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

simply a joy to drive, but....

By on Friday, November 16, 2012

Pros: "Driving dynamics are superior to any other vehicle"

Cons: "reliabitlty and uneasiness of self repairs."

"We simply love to drive this beemer. Its outfitted with the sports package and hugs the road tightly. Most people think this package is a bit rough but we don't think so. Compared to the base model I feel that this suspension (sport) is far superior for road manners. Driving dynamics and interior comfort are supreme aspects, however there are a few notable flaws. Reliability has never really been the strong arm of bmw's. Still goes true for us as we have already had to replace the electric water pump. There have been other issues that have come and since been repaired but all have seem to surface after the expiration of the warranty, go figure! Love/hate relationship but it's still in our driveway so we must love it more than we hate it?"

"The Ultimate Driving Machine"!!!!

By on Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pros: "BMW thinks f everything. What a blast to drive!"

Cons: "N/A"

"What a complete hoot to drive. BMW thinks of everything to make your driving experience the very best!!! I have only one regret....it reminds me of seeing HD TV for the first time... I never knew what I was missing...Now, I'm hooked! I can't see ever driving anything else, if I can be so lucky!"

An almost perfect driving machine.

By on Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Pros: "Quality, performance and reliability."

Cons: "Dealer maintenance is expensive."

"After 10 years and more than 90K miles, the only breakdown on the road was the water pump when it had 72K miles. It has also needed wiper blades, battery (once), tires, after-market head lamps, A/C blower and two windows regulators and of course, oil. The riding is comfortable, the engine is powerful, the steering precise and the brakes are excellent. Because of frequent air travel I drive rental vehicles every month and have not found so far, among dozens of different cars often new, anything close to the level of security, grip on the road and performance of this BMW."

Love this car!

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "Fast, 4WD, great gas mileage. Constant attention!"

Cons: "No navigation on this model."

My car!

"I've done research on the BMW 3 series and the BMW x3. So over the past 5 months I've decided on the 3 series due to having the best reviews. I purchased the 2006 BMW 330xi in white, so far, I really love this car...better than my Cadillac Escalade I traded in. I can't say how much I am really satisfied with my purchase, its compact, fits into small parking spaces, and the 4WD makes it even better due to the Chicago snow. I will update again after my one year anniversary of having the car."

My car!

The car feels like an extension to my own body!

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Agility and handling"

Cons: "Moderate to expensive maintanence"

"Of course a 3 series BMW is a bit pricey, but it has always been well worth every penny. It's agility and handling is spot on! The car feels like an extension to my own body...reacting as quickly as I do to any situation. My wagon can handle the dogs, the groceries, or all my camera and studio equipment with it's roomy hatchback, but has all the pep and speed I need when I'm out on the open road. It can hit 110 like cutting butter so watch out! This ain't no soccer-mom car! One piece of advice is to NEVER take it anywhere else other than a BMW dealer for maintenance. You never want to fool with foreign parts on any vehicle let alone this one...I will always believe that every car manufacturer designs it's cars with factory parts to work synergistically with each other...plus I want the resale value with original and manufacturer only parts ."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 3 Series near Honolulu. See local deals