2008 BMW 3 Series

Based on 1055 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Awsome

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I cannot express how happy I am with this car. This is the best car I have ever owned. It blows my 2004 350z out of the water for style comfort and reliability. The suspension feels verry similar to the 350z and even if its not as fast its still a blast to drive! GET ONE"

Great car....with its quirks!

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"This car has great performance and is always willing to provide a great time when driving...it truly is the ultimate driving machine. I just cant understand why BMW saves money by making its consumers pay more for satellite radio, power seats, and other luxury features in a premium sports sedan. I HATE the radios display. There has to be some kind of change so I can see the radio display while I am wearing my polarized sunglasses. The general complaint I hear from other owners of this model is the ride quality of the run flat tires. I haven't noticed to bad a ride from these tires. The "leatherette" seats in this car is very disappointing. I would expect a cloth or leather option for this car. Either of these would be more comfortable than this vynal interior. Again, for this much money...I would expect more. In all, this is a great driving car for the driving enthusiast. Drive and have fun!"

unbelievable

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"joy to drive every time (u will come with excuses to drive more)"

Incredible driving experience

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"I have owned Mercedes cars for 16 years, and I was skeptical at first to try a BMW. The 335i blew me away! Mercedes has no car to compete with it at present (unless you pay 20K more!). Great feel and comfort in the car too,"

Smooth Power, blast to drive

By on Monday, May 18, 2009

"335 w/ x Drive, sport and Logic 7. This car has such smooth acceleration it can be scary. The sport seats really hold on to you. The iPod interface is great, and the new iDrive is light years ahead of the old. Didn't even it care that it had blue tooth, until they hooked my iPhone up for me, it works beautifully. Hands free really does work and no one can tell. Haven't had it in the snow yet, I fear the run flats won't cut it, even though they tell me they are 'all seasons.' We'll see. This car is sweet - great sound system, great power and incredible handling. Only complaint is the steering wheel feels heavy due to AWD, the Audi quattro is much nicer at low speeds. Still, great ride."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 3 Series near Honolulu. See local deals