Transaction Data

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/9.0

9.5

Based on 19 Ratings for the 2014 - 2018 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Second BMW I've owned, very pleased.

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, sporting and luxurious, great looks."

"I bought this car brand new about 2 years ago (M235i). It is an exceptional little machine. It is the perfect mix between sport and luxury. I have never had an issue with this car and use it as my daily driver. It can be a little rough on the roads of a city (especially if the city isn't well maintained) but that is pretty much the same of any non-SUV vehicle that is close to the ground. I would recommend getting the front and rear sensor packages, the front end hangs low and it is easy to scrape it on parking bumpers or high curbs. Overall, this is a great buy for the money."

Fantastic BMW driving experience

By on Friday, August 4, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive, top notch BMW quality"

Cons: "Run Flat Tires"

"Being my first car, its going to hard for me to get something that matches the fun of this. Its light, agile and very fun to throw around while driving. I opted for the M Sport package giving a stiffer suspension and certain styling accents, but the package makes the car what it is. Acceleration is on point, and when sport mode is enabled the suspension stiffens up and shifts are shorter, making the vehicle that much tighter. As far as the interior, standard BMW perfection. Nav system is in my opinion the best of any car brand. Only major drawback looking at everything now is that this is a two door, but you live and learn. Not sure if this applies to MY17 cars but run flat tires are standard. Now this is good if you live in SoCal or Florida, but on the East Coast, our brutal winters have forced me to replace a lot of these which is very aggravating. Not sure who at corporate decided to outfit the 2 series with standard run flats but this is very annoying. They really should consider there market before deciding which tires to make standard on vehicles. In conclusion, a fun, agile, responsive, sports coupe. One the best I will probably every own."

I definitely recommend this vehicle!

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Pros: "Awesome car to drive.(will win you a lot of races)"

Cons: "No cons!!!!"

There she is!!

"So this is my first new car and I am very happy to say that I am in love. This car is everything you want. Its fast yet good on gas, comfortable for road trips yet it can be very sporty and stiff when you want it to be. Its just an all around awesome car."

There she is!!

Nice combination of comfort and sporty design.

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

"I have not owned my 228i long enough to comment on reliability, but fully expect the reliability and quality will be top notch as it was on my previously owned 328i and 535i sedans. My 228i offers a very comfortable ride, is very quiet on the open road and is lots of fun to drive. I am also very pleased with the quality sound of the radio. Choosing to purchase another BMW was a very good decision."

From a 350z to the 240i x-drive, great improvement

By on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Pros: "hold the options-great price, ffffuuunnnn."

Cons: "small gas tank, only 300 mile range"

"I give the steering and design 9/10 (the 350z is better looking by far) and everything else a 10. With x-drive in canada this thing is a swiss army knife that i can pass other cars on the track and take to dinner on the same day. The best car within a range of thousands of dollars. I went light on the camera options and did everything i could for speed and would do it exactly the same again."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next