2008 BMW 1 Series

Based on 140 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Amazing car!

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"No complaints except for the high pressure fuel pump failure. BMW NA has extended the warranty on this part to 10 years/100k."

I heart my 1

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, responsive, turns heads"

Cons: "Lots of brake dust on the front rims"

"I spend a lot of time in my car, so getting something that was fun and comfortable was important to me. This one hits on all cylinders. It's an amazing car--responsive, fun to drive, looks good, and incredibly comfortable. I feel very safe in it as well. I couldn't be happier with my choice."

Great car

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

"This car is great if you're looking for something small, sporty and zippy, but with a touch of luxury too. It doesn't have a ton of space for luggage or large people, and it definitely isn't going to make a good family car. On the other hand, if you're single and want to feel the wind blowing and sun shining down on you while in a stylish ride - this is the car for you!"

Seriously Great. Little. Car.

By on Saturday, July 3, 2010

"Was in the market for something small and comfortable. First priority: FUN TO DRIVE. This is it. Seriously, the most fun a real person (as opposed to an auto racer) could have in a car! It feels like you are driving on silk, but not like a Lincoln or a Cadillac, where you could forget you're even in a car. This is a serious driving experience! Love it, love the attention it gets! I saw one one day and it stopped me in my tracks! I found a 2009 with only 6K miles, and it was priced WAYYYYY under blue book value. Now is the time to buy -- these cars are priced to sell."

Great Vehicle!

By on Friday, January 8, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2010 135i convertible with the M sport Package. I have to admit I am extremely impressed with the performance. Although the car exhibits slight understeer; this is the best handling BMW I have ever owned. The 6 speed has relatively short throws, but has crisp engagement. One note of interest is that this BMW is easy to shift into second gear. All previous BMWs (5) I have owned "buck" in second gear without any way to operate the shift smoothly in that gear. Acceleration is also excellent, but it does have a little hesitation off the line until the turbos kick-in. The front sport seats are comfortable and offer excellent lateral support. Little room in the back expect for kids under 10 years of age. The trunk is decent sized and can hold one meidum sized suitcase or 2 duffel bags. I have the standard stereo and the sound is outstanding with tight, deep base. No reason to pay for the upgraded system. The price is a little high (I paid 48K) for an "entry level" car, but the performance makes up for it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 1 Series near Honolulu. See local deals