2016 Bentley Continental Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $239,010 - $243,839.

Invoice N/A

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 02/23/2017

9.6

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2005 - 2016 models.

10.0/10
    10.0/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

FUN TO DRIVE, LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS, GREAT CONDITION

By on Thursday, October 6, 2016

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE. TOP DOWN NICE OPTION, MULTIPLE OPTIO"

Cons: "TOO MUCH CAR NOW FOR AN ALMOST 80 YEAR OLD WOMAN"

DRIVING WITH THE TOP DOWN

"CHAMPAGNE COLOR, BROWN ROOF, TAN INTERIOR. 13,000 MILES. JUST HAD ANNUAL EXAM AT BENTLEY IN NAPLES, FL. HAVE COMPLETED PAPERWORK. ALL IN GREAT SHAPE."

DRIVING WITH THE TOP DOWN

Classy luxury supercruiser and a muscle car's soul

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "design, interior, quality, power, smoothness"

Cons: "navigation not so great"

"I have been fortunate to have owned many cars, and many high end offerings from Germany, the UK and Italy at that. When I bought my Bentley GT Continental, I considered (and drove) an Aston Martin DB9 and Mercedes CL63 AMG. I had owned both an Aston and AMG car before so expected to favor one of those over a car which was being described as a tuned up VW. Fortunately I drove all 3 the same day. The decision was an easy one at that point, the Bentley was the clear winner in performance, driving dynamics, and overall impression. The Aston was gorgeous and Benz solid, but the Bentley got my nod, from the moment I sat in it, and it sealed the deal within 5 minutes of driving it. Now years later, the Bentley remains as one of the most amazing cars I have ever driven. My current stable includes an Aston, Ferrari, R8, and a few others. If I could only keep one car, it would be the Bentley. In a straight line, particularly from 50-150, it's 12 cylinder 552 horses can keep pace with just about any supercar. Yet it can seat 4 adults and haul a lot of luggage and it would do so in a classy style only Rolls Royce can match. There is something special about Bentley design and fit and finish. It oozes classy luxury. Driving it is an occasion, the smells and feel evoke a feeling of being spoiled and pampered. Some expensive cars don't feel expensive, this one does. Usually this GT takes you from A to B in style, comfort, and quiet. But when your sporty gene flares up, just pop it into sport mode, tighten the suspension settings, watch the spoiler go up and you are in a rocket ship. Its AWD also makes it even better in the wet compared to its competition. Lookswise, only Aston' DB9 is prettier among GT coupes. To boot, Bentley has outstanding customer service, unlike any other maker I have ever seen (save perhaps Aston's). Overall, this is a car that has no competition in its class in my view and when it comes time for me to replace it, it will be with the exact same model."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"Excellent to drive and own"

Fantastic vehicle

By on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pros: "Excellent quality throughout, great to drive,"

Cons: "Cup holders are. Small, should be deeper"

"Have only had my GT V8 a little while, but I love it, every time I get in the car I cannot do anything but smile. fit and finish are excellent, V8 is awesome. I have had a number of high end specialty cars, this car is hands down the best car I have ever had. It was expensive, but worth the money!!"

A solid 10 except for price.

By on Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pros: "Biggest front brakes in the industry"

Cons: "The car has a target on it. More road rage incide"

Over priced

"A lot of people say I bought the car for prestige, but the truth is I bought it for the styling. When I first saw a Bentley Continental GTC V8, I saw the rear first with the big butt end and then the flowing lines to the top and the sides. It is something else! As far as performance it is a ten, in fact everything is a 10 except the price. I purchased the car for $50,000 below MSRP, a lot of markup and it was the end of the year. I have had the car for 5 months and not a problem in 2,200 miles. Everyone thinks it is a hardtop, but the four layers of roofing makes it so quiet. My suggestion is to buy a used one with low miles. The rich seem to drive less, myself it is to be driven. If you ever thought of owning one, a used late model year is the way to go. Let them pay the depreciation. It is a great fun car to drive."

Over priced