2009 Audi TT

Based on 61 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Excellent everyday car

By on Saturday, September 13, 2008

"First Audi ever owned. I've driven a wide variety of sedans, but this is the first real sports car. I took possession on Memorial Day 2008, so I've had the car a little over 3 months. I use this as my everyday commuter car, and I drive 70 miles at least every day. Great car, smooth ride (again, for a sports car not a sedan or SUV), very responsive steering. Just took it in for first scheduled maintenance with no issues with the car. I got the premium package with no extras, as I read bad reviews on the Bluetooth integration, iPod, and so-so DVD navigation. The only option I considered was the mag-ride - but I'm not planning on tracking the car, so I didn't really need it. Absolutely no problems with the interior, exterior or build quality. This thing gets great gas mileage. I've averaged 29MPG even after taking some liberties on twisty roads at high speed. When taking it easy on the highway, I can average 35MPG, but when you open the throttle and play a bit, it will start drinking heavily. Just take it easy most of the time and you'll be alright. Visibility concerned me, but after a couple of weeks you get comfortable driving in any traffic conditions. The coupe has a large rear window and the side mirrors are massive. I've had loads of comments on the car from strangers, and they all think it's a great looking car. I don't plan on selling this, so I'm not concerned about resale value, but this car is definitely worth every penny."

Awesome Ride

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"The Audi TT is an amazingly fun car to drive. I have the 2008 3.2 V6 quattro version and am enjoying every minute of it. I strongly recommend having a professional service the vehicle and follow the manufacturer's recommendations. Have fun."

Great car all around, but ...

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "Awesome road holding!"

Cons: "Just a few listed in the review."

"It's absolutely a great car. I owned a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S before, and the roadholding of this quattro is just as good (for half the price!) and it's like glue on the road. After test driving both the 2.0 turbo and the 3.2 6-cyl, I opted for the latter. (I didn't like the turbo lag of the former.) We don't drive much here in Hawaii, so the lower gas mileage was not a concern. Here comes the "but" section: the rear seats are totally useless. In fact, I have them folded down most of the time. Like with every sports car, don't expect a very comfortable ride, you will feel every bump on the road. It took some time to get used to getting out of the car without bumping my head on the door frame, but the interior is luxurious."

Amazing Looks not for comfort

By on Monday, July 16, 2012

Pros: "fun drive. great looks."

Cons: "not for street driving"

"The way the car looks is amazing. The way it drives is also great if what matters to you is feeling the power the car has then this is the perfect car. However, comfort is not part of the deal. Like any sports car it is very low and every bump can be felt. Street driving is not the most comfortable. There is also an ugly looking archaic phone connection that takes part a large part of the car. Apart from that the inside is luxurious."

brakes

By on Monday, June 28, 2010

"My vehicle was in the repair shop 7 times within the first 3 months for service. The electric seats and heater stopped working in October, there was a high pitched squeal at highway speeds that was reduced but never eliminated. Now the brakes squeal when depressed during a turn and I am told this is due to a change in the composition of the brakes and can not be fixed. The car is sharp looking and quick, but the quality and service is not worth the price."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals