2009 Audi TT

Based on 61 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next

sporty

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Alot of fun to drive. But is loud but again it is a convertible. Has a hesitation when you start off which the dealer told me it was the s-tronic system. A little expensive for what you get but seems to be trouble free with the exception of the above hesitation and convertible motors which were recalled. Would not buy another one but i am a truck guy anyway."

Excellent First Car

By on Saturday, May 17, 2008

"This is my first car, and it is absolutely excellent. Great interior and exterior styling, but superb handling, respectable gas mileage, and more-than-enough horsepower."

Great Car for Highway Driving

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

"I've had my TT since August 2013. I mostly do highway driving. It really holds the road on the highway. For city driving, I feel all the bumps which can be annoying at times. Overall, very nice car and fun to drive! I get lots of looks and positive comments about the exterior. My TT is white--love the color! It has nice front seats that are comfortable. Im short (5'3"), but if your tall, the car can be difficult getting in and out of. I keep the back seats down flat. I use this space for my puppies to travel. Works out well."

Sexy and Practical

By on Monday, June 28, 2010

"Arrive in style and comfort. Does everything extremely well and turns heads wherever it goes. Seats are superb, fit and finish amazing, plenty of speed and effortless to drive. It's a keeper."

Cougar Car at it's Best

By on Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pros: "Quality, gas milage, pick-up, eye catcher"

Cons: "cup holders are too small, dash board has a rough texture that catches dust"

"I love my TT, I was very skeptical at first because I had never owned a two seater before but once I drove it and got the looks, well, what else can I say, we became good buddies. I came from a 305hp Infiniti that got only 19mpg to a quick, sharp, fuel efficent hot rod that gets 28-30mpg. Yes she does like to go...I have to take her on the highway at leat once a week so she can show me what shes got...does she ever fly! If you want a great quality car with great gas milage and lots of looks, I highly reccomend the TT."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals