2003 Audi TT

Based on 204 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

best sport car i have

By on Monday, February 4, 2008

"save gas expense 25 mpg average, fast acceleration, sporty interior and exterior, 2000 model like 2007 model, quattro awd grip superb especially on the corner and wet or snow condition, quattro awd is the best. overall, best car i've ever have, this car invites crowd attention"

Still Gorgeous

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"If you want to stand out from the crowd, this is the automobile for you (notice I did not use the derogatory term "car"). With the 250 hp version, 6 speed manual and quattro at the corners, this is a performance car on the twisting road circuit. The interior is unmatched for function and aesthetics. Treat yourself and enjoy. The only down fall is the performance reducing and fast wearing Pirelli sub-par P6 tires that Audi insists on using. After the first 20,000 make the switch to the superior Michelin Pilots."

Awesome drive - blast of a commuter

By on Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pros: "awesome to drive, great interior, lots of storage"

Cons: "windows are high, bad blind spot, expensive"

"The car drives fantastically. I've had my 225 hp TT coupe for about 4 months now and use it as my regular commuter for a 30 mile commute of a hilly, curvy road in California. It's been fantastic and sticks to the road with plenty of torque and power to flow out of the turns. My only quip with the handling and engine is the traction control comes on when you hit bumps and it gets confused. Pretty dumb in my opinion as that's when you want more help. Thankfully, it's just a button on the main panel and it's easy to turn off. I get a consistent 24-25 mpg and I don't drive the car easily at all. I almost always have AC/climate control on and it does great. No mechanical issues at all other than a coil that had to be replaced after purchase. If you like driving and appreciate a well designed interior, this car will be great for you."

Seriously sweet ride!

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pros: "Fun and sporty, gets lots of looks."

Cons: "Trunk very small - no room for golf clubs :("

"You have to love driving a car that other people stop and stare at. I have actually had people pull alongside me and take a picture of the car. Baseball stitch leather seats, S-Line body style, and a throaty V6 engine that is responsive and sporty. Not the fastest car in it's class, but gets extra credit for it's specatularly good looks. Corners well, acceleration fun but not fantastic. Will never sell this vehicle."

Great Ride

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

"I have had my TT for 6 years. Other than the timing belt, I haven't put much into it. It now has over 160K miles and runs like it was new. Super fun car to drive. Now days, most dealers are bragging about 30 - 35 MPG, this 2000 model has always got 33 MPG all these years. More than 10 years later, I would think we would be further ahead. It takes sharp corners at 40 MPH like you are on rails. At 130 MPH it feels like you are doing 80. If you get it. You will love it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals