ZIP code

2013 Audi S5

9.6

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

Totally Satisfied

By on Monday, April 7, 2008

"I've owned the car since Feb '08. I am extemely satisfied and have no regrets with my purchase. The one drawback I've read about is the typical all-wheel drive sensation that is transfered through the steering wheel upon heavy accelation. Personally though, I believe this is overshadowed by the increased handling/control the all-wheel drive affords you in inclement driving conditions. Either way, it's one fun car to drive and the styling is fantastic."

This car turns heads!

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Coming from several years of BMW ownership (325 CIC, M3), I can't say enough good things about the S5. The technology is superior and the fit/finish of the cabin is exquisite. It's the simple things that make it a joy to drive and there's no beating the QUATTRO to make the power seem so accessible. I was torn between the new M3 and the S5, but frankly, the M3 has gotten "too popular". I've only seen 1 other S5 on the road, and it caused me to turn my head. If you can get your hands on one, you won't regret it!"

S5 Cab - Mid Life Crisis Completed

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

Pros: "looks, sporty, fast, sick with top down..."

Cons: "you get what you pay for....pricey"

"I just purchased this 2013 S5 Cab in black. It's incredible and loving every minute. The acceleration is unreal and the exterior look is incredible. Sexiest car ever. Worth every cent."

No other car compares in the price range!

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"The Audi S5 is in a class by itself. Neither the BMW 335 or Mercedes CLK offer near the refinement, and semi exotic class of the Audi. I'm a long time German car buff and I've had and driven everything from Deutschland. Audi packed enough technology, performance, and luxury that shames cars costing 20-30k more. The S5 is distinctive and the V8 engine performs and sounds like an exotic -it is deservedly one of the finest engines built today. The interior quality and design is purposeful, sporty and elegant. Everytime I get into the S5, I realize am again reminded that there is no other car that offers such a complete package in this price range. However, do realize that you will get a lot of attention in this car, particularly in the Black, Red, or White colors."

Second S5--LOVE this car!!!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Engine, Interior, Power"

Cons: "Needs more interactive (Pandora music, etc)"

"I owned a 2013 S5, and made the mistake of trading on another car (Tesla--horrible car). I LOVE my 2014 S5--the black optic package is so good looking. I have owned many $100K plus cars--Porsche, etc, and just cannot get enough of this S5. For the price and performance it CANNOT be beat. Amazing engine, interior, torque, maps, design, etc. Glad my new S5 is in my garage!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S5 near Honolulu. See local deals