2012 Audi S5

9.7

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

Totally Satisfied

By on Monday, April 7, 2008

"I've owned the car since Feb '08. I am extemely satisfied and have no regrets with my purchase. The one drawback I've read about is the typical all-wheel drive sensation that is transfered through the steering wheel upon heavy accelation. Personally though, I believe this is overshadowed by the increased handling/control the all-wheel drive affords you in inclement driving conditions. Either way, it's one fun car to drive and the styling is fantastic."

This car turns heads!

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Coming from several years of BMW ownership (325 CIC, M3), I can't say enough good things about the S5. The technology is superior and the fit/finish of the cabin is exquisite. It's the simple things that make it a joy to drive and there's no beating the QUATTRO to make the power seem so accessible. I was torn between the new M3 and the S5, but frankly, the M3 has gotten "too popular". I've only seen 1 other S5 on the road, and it caused me to turn my head. If you can get your hands on one, you won't regret it!"

S5 Cab - Mid Life Crisis Completed

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

Pros: "looks, sporty, fast, sick with top down..."

Cons: "you get what you pay for....pricey"

"I just purchased this 2013 S5 Cab in black. It's incredible and loving every minute. The acceleration is unreal and the exterior look is incredible. Sexiest car ever. Worth every cent."

No other car compares in the price range!

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"The Audi S5 is in a class by itself. Neither the BMW 335 or Mercedes CLK offer near the refinement, and semi exotic class of the Audi. I'm a long time German car buff and I've had and driven everything from Deutschland. Audi packed enough technology, performance, and luxury that shames cars costing 20-30k more. The S5 is distinctive and the V8 engine performs and sounds like an exotic -it is deservedly one of the finest engines built today. The interior quality and design is purposeful, sporty and elegant. Everytime I get into the S5, I realize am again reminded that there is no other car that offers such a complete package in this price range. However, do realize that you will get a lot of attention in this car, particularly in the Black, Red, or White colors."

Second S5--LOVE this car!!!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Engine, Interior, Power"

Cons: "Needs more interactive (Pandora music, etc)"

"I owned a 2013 S5, and made the mistake of trading on another car (Tesla--horrible car). I LOVE my 2014 S5--the black optic package is so good looking. I have owned many $100K plus cars--Porsche, etc, and just cannot get enough of this S5. For the price and performance it CANNOT be beat. Amazing engine, interior, torque, maps, design, etc. Glad my new S5 is in my garage!"

Awesome car!

By on Monday, June 29, 2009

"The S5 is fast, handles well (yet still has a nice ride), has great brakes and an interior second to none! The B&O sound system is a bargain! It sound is great. Exterior looks are simply stunning. Audi's legendary quatro drive is great in the snow (with winter tires of course). Overall a fantastic car that you don't see all over the place."

S5 = awesome

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cons: "no seatbelt shoulder height adjustment"

"It is a bit heavy so that impairs performance, but definitely not the thrill of driving the car. Smooth highway cruiser, docile on the streets, terrific on the twisty back roads. Also with the quattro winter is not an issue, never once got stuck in the northern ohio winters."

Like a lion on stilts!

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Beautiful, fast and refined"

Cons: "Um......"

"The S5 is a fantastic car; muscular but no muscle car. Refined power and drives like it's on train tracks. It's not a tail-out rear wheel drive sports car, it's a real Grand Tourer, capable of tearing down the Autobahn and taking twisty corners with ease. With tons of space and an incredibly well appointed interior, it's real luxury in a car that delights the driver every day. And it looks a million dollars - while those LED running lights have been imitated, they are still stand-out. Watch yourself get parked at the front by valets all the time!"

Want to know what it feels like to ride a lion

By on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pros: "Looks, sound, ride"

Cons: "still waiting to find one.......maybe the sunroof"

"Push the button to start, and the lion comes to life....literally....that's what the exhaust sounds like. The exterior is exquisite, the interior impeccable, and the ride remarkable. This lion is perfectly tamed and will do exactly what you want it to with cat-like precision (sorry Jaguar). Want to go fast? Sure. Want to just cruise? Sure. Want to just listen to the growl? Ok. I don't want to sound pretentious, but when you drive this car, you feel like "somebody"....for lack of a better term. It's how you SHOULD feel when you drive a care of this caliber. Do yourself a favor and buy it. If you can't afford it now, start saving for later. Really, when's the next time you're going to get a chance to ride Simba?"

Super Sports Car

By on Friday, January 6, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great interior, turns heads"

Cons: "Yeah, so gas mileage, but what do you expect?"

"I love this car. Granted it is not going to hang power wise with a Corvette or a AMG Mercedes or maybe even a M3 BMW, but the driving comfort in this car is superior to all. After owning it for 2 years it still turns heads and gets an occasional inqiry from others as to how I like it and remarks about how good it looks. Plus you can drive it in winter easily with snow tires and it leaves others behind. Oh and I absolutely love the exhaust rumble and this is the first time I ever had a car that people made mention of that feature specifically..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S5 near Honolulu. See local deals