2013 Audi S4

9.6

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10

Super all wheel drive with awesome zip and control

By on Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pros: "sleek well constructed automobile...fun to drive a"

"This is a classic dream car. The lines are awesome on this beautiful car. Gets compliments daily. Once you've driven an Audi in bad weather you will not trust another car."

Best car I've owned

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Great combination of sports performance and practi"

Cons: "No heated steering wheel heated seats have weak he"

"Very good car"

I own an Audi S4 2012

By on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Impressive handling, steering, acceleration. sweet"

Cons: "Audi dealer said it doesn't come with track time.."

"I love this car. I love it more after I had Audi put a Stasis chip in. It increased the 333hp to 410hp. This car gets up and moves. I was more impressed when mileage increased on long trips. That is as long as you keep your foot out of it. Couple weeks ago had the opportunity to drive at Fontana Raceway compliments of AUDI. I got to drive all the 2014 models on autocross and track. It wasn't until I got in the 2014 R8 @525hp that I came alive. At 140mph and coming into a turn I tapped the brakes it automatically down shifted one gear. Unreal, at that point in the apex of the turn I nailed it. That sucker just got up and screamed away. With the Quattro 4w/d and the S-tronic. VERY VERY impressive. I've raced all my life and this was the most impressive car I've ever driven."

Disappointed to switch from an A4 to the S4

By on Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Reason: mileage, comfort, steering, quality

Pros: "Great acceleration, aggressive look"

Cons: "Poor mileage, steering, comfort"

"I had a 2010 A4 for three years and absolutely loved it. I don't think you can get a better mix of value, luxury and performance in the luxury entry level. I ordered a manual, 2013 S4 to get more performance, and had to wait three months for it. What a dissappointment!!! First of all, the original B8 was beautiful. The new LEDs are overdone, close to ugly. The front chairs are excellent for short rides, but they are tight and very uncomfortable after 20 minutes. The chairs are also much thicker than in A4, so it takes away from an already tight back seat space. The steering is unnatural. I could not drive straight. The electrical steering motor was jumping from left to right, nothing in the middle. Constantly adjusting. The mileage was 19MPG, rarely 20MPG, even on a light foot. I felt betrayed to splash $20k extra for an A4 with a V6. So I betrayed Audi and switched to a BMW 535i and what a difference in quality. And mileage is at 26.5 MPG. And now I can fit my kids in the back without being kicked. The S4 is perfect for a young person only looking for really good perfomance. But one should strongly consider the A4 and get a engine tune."

2015 AUDI S4

By on Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pros: "Can't wait to get a ticket"

Cons: "Should have gotten one sooner"

"By far the best sports car I've ever had. I own a mercedes also and had a bmw in the past. I test drove many luxury sedans before getting the audi. I wanted the best awd sports sedan under $60000. The S4 is it by a long shot. I intend on upgrade that is fairly cheap that will put it online with the M3. When it comes to sport drive audi wins, luxury mercedes wins, and bmw can win in both areas if you blindly through money at it. Live Quattro"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S4 near Honolulu. See local deals