2013 Audi S4

9.5

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10

10 reasons why a B8 S4 is the perfect fit for me

By on Friday, April 27, 2012

"Before shopping for a new car in July 2011 I wrote down the following ideal specs. Only one car met them all: the 2012 Audi S4 Prestige... Which is now parked in the garage 1: Speed - 0-60 under 5 seconds 2: Quattro - Safe in snow storms with 4 inches of loose snow and ice on the ground 3: Control - Manual transmission (never owned an automatic) 4: Cargo - Need 4 doors (kids) and carry 2 adult hockey players with gear bags 5: TechHead - Loaded with features (keyless, nav, rear camera, premium sound, HDD, etc.) 6: Commute - 22 MPG confirmed combined average as an aggressive driver 7: Quality - Would LOVE to buy American cars, but just can't. 8: Prestige - Highschool/college days are behind, cars don't need wings as spoilers! 9: Price - Under $60K, can't drop $100 K on a car yet 10: Unique - I see another S4 every other month at most. If this is your spec list as well then the S4 is your car. Get one!"

Best All Around Sport Sedan Ever!!!

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Reliable, All season Family car, MPG"

"I have owned this car for 3 years and it has been very reliable. Only problem was water pump that was replaced in the first year on a recall. Audi has now extended the warranty on the engine and drive train to 100K miles. Car is a blast to drive, as quick as a 911 with room for 4 adults. If you have kids and want a sports car that you can drive year round (in snow) then this is the car for you. I love the black and red leather seats, Prestige Package and keyless entry. I have no complaints with this car and would buy another."

I love it.

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Blast to drive. Quarto provides excellent control."

Cons: "Easy to damage wheels."

"I replaced my manual A4. I love this car. Do not... Do not keep the summer performance tires on during cold, snowy weather. With the Pirelli winter tires the can handles like it's on dry roads. The manual is probably not as fast as the auto, but I go out of my way to find excuses to go for drives."

A SLEEPING BEAST !!!!

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "all of it"

"By far one of the best car i have ever driven in its class. The supercharger does the job and more. Whishes that the exhaust was a bit more racy, but really small detail. I am having lots of fun with it and getting ready to take it to our local race track...."

Best 4D Sedan

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"If you compare this to any other Sedan in its class the S4 delivers everything you want. The car is complete masterpiece of German engineering."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S4 near Honolulu. See local deals