2012 Audi S4

9.6

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Two year update

By on Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pros: "Very fast, MMI controls, comfortable, gorgeous"

Cons: "ummmmmmm"

"I have enjoyed my S4 for two full years now and feel as though I know it well. The engine is absolutely a gem. It is a shame that Washington is rendering V6 and V8 engines obsolete, being replaced with turbo fours. There will never be a four cylinder engine that feel and sounds as good as this supercharged V6. I have the 6sp manual but sometimes regret not having the slick DSG 7 speed auto. The stick is fine but offers no performance advantage over the twin clutch automatic. The interior looks like new and is solid as a bank vault. Seats are comfortable but rear leg room is not generous. I use winter tires through Buffalo winters and with them, the car is awesome in the snow. I have gotten so use to the MMI controls (single knob that controls audio etc.) that I miss it when driving any other car. The Bang and Olufson stereo blows any system I have heard away. The car won't disappoint for those looking for a fast, great looking, comfortable all season alternative."

If you appreciate cars, you'll LOVE this one!

By on Monday, December 31, 2012

Pros: "Outstanding sports sedan, for the whole family"

Cons: "Really can't think of any that are significant"

"There simply aren't enough superlatives to describe this vehicle - by far the most awesome car I've owned yet. The power and acceleration, the handling, the technology, and, the silly grin it puts on your face -- if you're a Car Guy/Gal, you'll understand what I mean. Don't buy this car if you are just a point-A to point-B driver (i.e., if you just want transportation - basic, cheap and reliable). However, if you are the type who enjoys the ride along the way – and if you appreciate quality, you'll be completely satisfied, enamored and impressed by this unique and ever-so-capable sports sedan. I bought my '10 certified pre-owned S4 exactly one year ago today and I have not been disappointed. It has been very reliable, it's very intuitive and user-friendly, and the AWD system gives you total driving confidence. My Imola Yellow exterior also gets regular compliments and stares. The sport-tuned suspension is on the firm side but after you initially adjust to it, it's completely comfortable - on both short and long drives. Though I'd like a little more rumble in my exhaust note (and I may still obtain that with after-market parts), this super-charged V6 really does everything I can imagine needing. Well-done, Audi!"

I love it.

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Blast to drive. Quarto provides excellent control."

Cons: "Easy to damage wheels."

"I replaced my manual A4. I love this car. Do not... Do not keep the summer performance tires on during cold, snowy weather. With the Pirelli winter tires the can handles like it's on dry roads. The manual is probably not as fast as the auto, but I go out of my way to find excuses to go for drives."

Best All Around Sport Sedan Ever!!!

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Reliable, All season Family car, MPG"

"I have owned this car for 3 years and it has been very reliable. Only problem was water pump that was replaced in the first year on a recall. Audi has now extended the warranty on the engine and drive train to 100K miles. Car is a blast to drive, as quick as a 911 with room for 4 adults. If you have kids and want a sports car that you can drive year round (in snow) then this is the car for you. I love the black and red leather seats, Prestige Package and keyless entry. I have no complaints with this car and would buy another."

S-4 understated rocket

By on Saturday, November 14, 2009

"The S-4 is the gentleman's rocket, especially the S-tronic auto. I have the deep sea blue with the std black interior. The Rear diff really works and allows you to toss it around abit on out backroad 45mph corners.Having driven a GLI for 7 years, the sitting position suits the taller driver and feels tight and in control. All this power and 25 miles per gallon? perfect!!!!"

Love at first drive!

By on Saturday, March 6, 2010

"I test-drove the G37, C350, GS350, TL, 335xi and the S4. I could not get the Audi out of my head. I owned a 2007 CTSV and wanted performance with AWD (Wisconsin Winter) I ended ordering the 2010 S4 in red, prestige package, Audi drive select, Driver assist, Red & Black Nappa leather and dark birch wood trim, This car is flawless. It has awesome power and fantastic comfort and handles like it is on rails. I LOVE THIS CAR!"

10 reasons why a B8 S4 is the perfect fit for me

By on Friday, April 27, 2012

"Before shopping for a new car in July 2011 I wrote down the following ideal specs. Only one car met them all: the 2012 Audi S4 Prestige... Which is now parked in the garage 1: Speed - 0-60 under 5 seconds 2: Quattro - Safe in snow storms with 4 inches of loose snow and ice on the ground 3: Control - Manual transmission (never owned an automatic) 4: Cargo - Need 4 doors (kids) and carry 2 adult hockey players with gear bags 5: TechHead - Loaded with features (keyless, nav, rear camera, premium sound, HDD, etc.) 6: Commute - 22 MPG confirmed combined average as an aggressive driver 7: Quality - Would LOVE to buy American cars, but just can't. 8: Prestige - Highschool/college days are behind, cars don't need wings as spoilers! 9: Price - Under $60K, can't drop $100 K on a car yet 10: Unique - I see another S4 every other month at most. If this is your spec list as well then the S4 is your car. Get one!"

A SLEEPING BEAST !!!!

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "all of it"

"By far one of the best car i have ever driven in its class. The supercharger does the job and more. Whishes that the exhaust was a bit more racy, but really small detail. I am having lots of fun with it and getting ready to take it to our local race track...."

Best 4D Sedan

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"If you compare this to any other Sedan in its class the S4 delivers everything you want. The car is complete masterpiece of German engineering."

2010 Audi S4

By on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Purchased new in April 2010. Car is smooth and stable. I have a manual transmission and it does not mind being in 5th or even 6th gear around town. The supercharger adds a good deal of punch for passing and it is a nice comfortable car for long rides. I am seeing about 21mpg, but I know I could do better if I didn't enjoy spirited driving so much. It is fairly inconspicuous and I am looking forward to having the four wheel drive this winter."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S4 near Honolulu. See local deals