2008 Audi S4

9.3

Based on 79 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

5th and best Audi I have owned

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "AWD, brakes, handling, interior, ergonomics."

Cons: "MPG, but knew this."

"I have owned 5 Audis. (2) 90 series quattros, (2) A4s with V6s and finally this 2007 S4. What a GREAT car. The sleeper of all 4 door compact cars. With a 7000 redline wail that rivals a Nascar vehicle, this is stunning. The versatility with AWD and interior details unmatched by most production vehicles, this car is simply amazing. 340 HP, huge brakes, AWD, Recaro seats etc.... How can you beat this? So sad to see the new S4 go to a supercharged V6. The sound of the V8 is totally worth the price of admission."

Great car

By on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pros: "Blast to drive, awesome interior"

Cons: "You have to know its expensive to own, poor MPG."

"I have had my 2008 S4 for just over a year now and its been great. No issues with the car at all. I have put just over 10,000 miles on it these past 15 months and other than two oil changes, it hasnt seen service. I thoroughly enjoy driving it and am taking it to the track at Mid Ohio in a month. As a daily driver, it is fun as it is comfortable. I have the manual and love driving it but I also live in a small town so I dont have to sit in much traffic. Great car if you need four doors and yet want performance. Watch the back seat room if you are tall however as it is a two seater if the front seats are all the way back, or even close. As a VW Passat owner, this was a great car to move to for improved performance."

One Hot Car

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "She's everything you could ask for in a sports car"

Cons: "no room in the back seat, that's not always a con"

Makes ya feel special

"My '06 S4 Cabriolet is by far absolutely the best car I have ever owned. She is beautiful and responsive like a lady should be and yet she is powerful and sure footed like the purebred she obviously is. With her 340 HP V8 coupled to the superlative quattro AWD system she handles like a dream. The convertible top goes down in a breeze. With all the options and the Nav/Bose combination and leather seating she's like coming home on a beautiful day. I Love this car"

Makes ya feel special

FUN

By on Saturday, November 10, 2007

"Its a great car to drive, handles like a dream, beautiful interior, powerful engine, the works. The back seats are a little cramped. Horrific on gas for those of you that like to get on it every once in awhile. Expensive to maintain (9.5 quarts of synthetic oil plus 20 bucks for oil filter). Ive also had a leak in the power steering and the power window on the driver side sometimes doesnt do its automacit one-touch down and up feature. Overall its an extremely fun car to drive if youve got the money for upkeep and especially..fuel."

Great all around car

By on Friday, October 7, 2011

Pros: "value, performance, looks"

Cons: "small back seat"

"I have owned some fun cars, but this really is the best all around car for the money. Its beautifully designed, incredibly reliable, and fun to drive. Absolutely a wolf in sheep's clothes. I can't say enough positive things here. I am getting a new car this year and I am buying another s4."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S4 near Honolulu. See local deals