2008 Audi S4

9.3

Based on 79 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

Audi S4 Quattro

By on Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"This has been my daily driver for almost two years now. I commute about 7-10 miles per day. The V8 gets decent in-city gas milage (18-20 depending). Once out on the freeway you can expect mid 20s. Fairly decent for a V8, respectively. The engine and power come on smooth - 6spd gearbox is a dream, very silky precise shifts. Fit and finish = quality. Bose stereo system is adequate, nothing too exciting. I prefer this over 3series BMW and MBenz. I could not be more happy with this vehicle as my daily driver, even with the manual gearbox. This is an excellent deal for the price. You can expect to pay ~$80 for oil changes at dealerships. Overall a great package."

You must drive this car.

By on Friday, May 30, 2008

"Simply awsome. The power and accelaration are great, and its the one of the best handling cars I have ever driven. I have driven porsches, corvettes, BMWs, and the S4 performs eqaully well or better, and its a 4 door daily driver. I bought mine as a certified pre-owned Audi. It had 27k miles and the extended warrenty from Audi covers it until 100k. Great value for a used vehicle. The only reason I will ever sell it is to get another S4. Get one, you will not be dissapointed."

SuperFamily Car!

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008

"This car has it all. If you need 4 doors, and have bad winters, yet you want intoxicating performance, this is the CAR! Smooth/stylish, yet brutal when you want it to be. The best combination of practicality and performance."

X-lent car

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"Own a 2006 S4 Cab. Traded in my 911 and will NEVER go back - if you plan on driving day in and day out there is no better car on the market. Prior to my 911 I had an M3 and would never buy another one. The only thing that sucks is the NAV system interegrated with the radio. Should be a touch screen. In order to get the best off the line performance you need to drop the clutch hard at 3200 RPM - - do it right and you will be looking at Corvettes in your mirror- maybe not the Z06- but most everything else. Only other issue is tires - have had two sidewall blowouts - one at about 120mph. They were inflated correctly at time of blowout - replaced with like and had no more problems."

I am in AWE!

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I don't even know what to say. Nothing will do it justice. I am amazed at the handling regardless of the weather. Even though mine is an automatic (blame the wife), I'm not sure I would be able to improve on its performance with the manual. By using the race mode (Sport mode, ESP Off, floor brake and accelarator pressed) it automatically adjusts the RPMs for maximum traction and LAUNCHES off the line. A truly religious experience! :)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S4 near Honolulu. See local deals