1994 Audi S4

9.4

Based on 7 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

9.7/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

smooth power and handling

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Best car I have driven. Quality is in the design and finish. Fun to drive, cheap to maintain and great handling in any weather with the all wheel drive system. Top marks on luxury, comfort and performance."

By on Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"My family has owned this car for over 14 years. My mom drove it before me and I have been driving it for over 5 years myself. The thing performs beatifully in the snow (I implore you to find anything better, save maybe a snowmobile). On the road the car handles well considering its age. It is quite fast and chews up long stretches of road effortlessly at over 100mph. The interior is appealing and quite comfortable. The sound system is clear and powerful. The trunk is pretty large for a sports car. Also, this auto is quite reliable, in that it will go anywhere you want, anytime you want, in any weather you want, for as far as you want. It is basically the fastest tank you can buy. And the car will not leave you stranded with small maladies. It takes one hellofa hicup to put this car out of comission. On that note, the only problem I have encountered with my 94 S4 has been servicing the vehicle. Not only is it an Audi, but it's an old, rare Audi. Replacement parts are are needed frequently. Labor is extensive. Both are expensive. But it is worth it. If you live where it snows or value driving the most underrated automobile ever built, then you should own this car."

best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"nice car really nice"

They rarely make cars this well

By on Saturday, November 10, 2007

"I bouht my 1994 S4 new and have had it these past 14 years. It is, by far, the best car I have ever owned or expect to own. It has the best of everything on and in it and it is a joy to drive. The maintenance needed has been so minimal that I have been shocked. It has cost next to nothing to run. The cutch and air compressor are the only "major" repairs that have been needed. It is a race car at heart, but I enjoy the comfort and the handling. Every time I drive to a car dealer to buy a new car, I drive home in my S4, unwilling to trade it for any new car I have driven."

German Sports sedan

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"This vehicle is getting rarer and most are long in the tooth. High mileage is expected after 15+ years on the road. How many american made cars do you see running around with 200k+ miles. I drive mine to work every day and it has never failed to get me there quickly and comfortably, in any weather. Sure its old and complicated for its vintage but it is still a bargan for the level of build quality and driving experience. Maintenance can be costly but still cheaper than the payment on a new 50k car. This car was easily overlooked when new but can't be now. How many AWD sport sedans can you buy for less than 10 grand that feel just as solid as the day they were assembled and can eat up the road in this league? NONE."

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S4 near Honolulu. See local deals