2013 Audi RS 5

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Beauty & Beast - Together at Last

By on Monday, May 9, 2016

Pros: "Eager engine, Tenacious grip, Fun to drive"

Cons: "Jumpy Ride w/20 inch rims"

2013 Audi RS5

"Bought mine pre-owned with 9,500 for over $20k less than MSRP new. Love the exterior and interior quality. Beast of an engine with the roar from the exhaust package. Ride is a bit harsh with the 20-inch rims - but really who cares. This German beauty purrs and rumbles to your heart's content. I love the exclusivity as well - only 1,500 per year hit US ground in 2013-2015. This is a civilized beast of a car... Love it..."

2013 Audi RS5

This car is an absolute work of art!

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Dealer unfamiliarity"

"The best DD sports car for all weather conditions. Drives in snow like 80 mph, show me another sports car that can do that. Ali"

Civilized Mayhem

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

Pros: "Everything!!"

Cons: "None, zip, zero!"

"I have had this car for 8 months now with zero complaints. The cars fit and finish is flawless and the engine and especially the transmission are a work of art. The 14 speaker Bang and Olufsen sound system, although quite remarkable is a waste of money because I enjoy hearing the sound of the car as it burps and growls through the gears so much more. Even just going to the grocery store has become pleasurable because it gives me one more reason to let this monster out of its cage. This is not my first Audi and I test drove absolutely every sports car on the market with a back seat before falling instantly in love with the performance and handling of this masterpiece of German engineering. If the is a con to owning this car I have yet to find it. By the way, do yourself a favor and get an Escort Passport Max radar detector, because you are going to need it!"

Incredible

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "Drop dead gorgeous and a religious experience"

Cons: "Do your back a favor and stay on smooth pavement"

"I got the car in December to replace my much-loved 2010 S5, following three previous A6s, two of which were 4.2 liter V-8s. The RS5 is an order of magnitude better than the S5, from the sheer power to the way it handles; indeed, with the new electric steering I find myself looking for 90 degree turns because they're so much fun: who knew? One of the packages I selected had adaptive cruise control, which I wouldn't have picked on its own, but have learned to really appreciate on turnpike driving. It works better than advertised and saves constantly tapping the brakes when someone decides to slow down or pull in front of me w/o bothering to signal. Do yourself a favor and spring for the $1k sports exhaust. If you do, you'll never have to take a Prozac - just park in the driveway and rev the engine. Even better, the system blows the exhaust every time you downshift. I plan to keep this one and drive it until my reflexes die. Can't wait until spring."

Love it!

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Everything."

Cons: "Nothing."

"This vehicle does everything you expect a sports car to do. It has it all. Love it!"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi RS 5 near Honolulu. See local deals