2017 Audi Q7 Consumer Reviews

106 transactions
in the last 90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/9.6

10.0

Based on 8 Ratings for the 2017 - 2018 models.

9.8/10
    10.0/10
    10.0/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

14 Months of Driving Joy

By on Friday, October 13, 2017

Pros: "Comfort, safety, handling, delightful to drive"

Cons: "No place to store jack & very few cubbies"

"I did not really NEED this much of a vehicle, but after a test drive I really WANTED it. This SUV in the Prestige Trim is magnificently equipped and VERY comfortable, around town or on long highway stretches. From the audio system to the leather, its easy to see that this is a vehicle built to please the driver and other occupants. I generally leave it in Comfort mode, but even it this mild setting it has amazing acceleration when needed. The safety equipment works hard to correct my errors or those of other drivers. Everything works as it should, and it has only been to the dealer once for 1-year oil change. No problems with anything. Surprisingly, I am getting routinely about 10-15% better gas mileage than EPA numbers. A few suggestions: It would be helpful if the Head-Up display showed the turn signals as they are often hidden behind the steering wheel and the clicker is sometimes difficult to hear. Also, the large black upper dash could use a bit of contrasting stitching or some other method to break up the slab of black."

Best car I have ever driven.

By on Thursday, February 23, 2017

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, roomy and fuel efficient"

Cons: "minor trim piece not flush"

"Have had this car for about three months and absolutely love it. Comfortable, fast, roomy, and fuel efficient. I only gave it a 9 for quality because there is one interior trim piece that is a little out of place, but otherwise this car is quality and performance like I have never seen. Having had several Mercedes, and also Subaru, Toyota and Jeep SUVs I can say this is for sure the best ride of all. Performs well in the snow as well."

A joy to own!

By on Sunday, June 4, 2017

Pros: "A lot of bang for the buck."

Cons: "Have not found any yet!"

"I did a lot of research before buying this vehicle and test drove others in its class. Such as Cayenne and X5. This was an overall better ride and the Best Buy for the money. I love this vehicle. This is my first Audi. I have owned many cars lots of the high end cars. And so far this car does not disappoint. I would highly recommend."

Its just so nice

By on Thursday, March 30, 2017

Pros: "Handling, comfort, technology/cockpit"

Cons: "City gas mileage"

"I have had my car for 9 months, and I really, really love it! Driving is fun, and I love all the technology! I am short and my husband is over a foot taller than I am, and we both equally feel comfortable driving- there are so many ways to get comfortable! The dealer called the front seat a cockpit and it really is! I love the convenience of the knobs and buttons, and the screen that pops up is just way cool. My kids love being able to see the radio and navigation from the backseat. Its also very responsive to my driving, which is not wimpy. I love putting the car into sport mode and getting out in front of the pack! For me, comfort, killer technology, and a quick response when I hit the gas; what more could you ask for?! The only complaint is that the city mileage is lower than I had hoped, and thats the main driving I do. The highway mileage is impressive, however!"

Love this SUV

By on Friday, April 14, 2017

Pros: "Smoothest transmission ever driven."

Cons: "Third row seat is fine for kids or occasional use."

"This SUV is an absolute delight to drive. It is powerful, quiet and luxurious. I also own a Jaguar XF, that I have to force myself to drive because the Q7 is so comfortable, handles great and has a cockpit that envelopes you with quality and technology. I have owned two MDXs, a Jeep, a Lexus RX, and a Cadillac SRX and I can honestly say that I liked all those SUVs, but none came close to giving me the pure pleasure it is to drive this car. PS: Why on earth would Kelley test a 4 cylinder model? This is a fairly large vehicle to try and push around with that engine. The 333hp, V6 gives it exceptional performance befitting its size."

Per Page:  5 | 10